91

Chapter 91

"What is your expression?" Han Xingyan frowned and looked at his cousin. Shouldn't he be very happy to hear this?

Zhang Teng stunned, said: "Oh, oh, no, nothing. That is, it feels a bit sudden, I didn't expect your cousin to suddenly change your attitude." He felt that he was too scum, if the family would object if they were opposed. He can still drag on, and when the family agrees, he is flustered.

For this explanation, Han Xingyan did not say anything.

However, Shen Chuchu saw the clues from it, and also more certain that Zhang Teng did not want to get married.

"Zhang Teng, do you not want to get married?" Shen Chuchu asked.

Zhang Teng listened to this, and his face was tangled. He is only 25 years old this year, let alone be a father, even a husband is very strange. During this time, he did not live well.

Moreover, if the other person is a person he does not like, it is even more painful. However, the education he received from childhood has made him irresponsible.

Zhang Teng sighed and said: "The matter is already here, it must be married."

Han Xingyan looked at Shen Chuchu and looked at the opposite Zhang Teng. He calmly said: "Then you will wait until next week to get married again."

Zhang Teng nodded and said: "Okay."

After the meal, Shen Chuchu and Han Xingyan returned to the office and said that after a while, the two men went to rest.

I didn't sleep well last night, and Shen Chuchu almost fell asleep with a pillow. As a result, I heard the quarrel outside. I thought I was dreaming, but the argument was getting clearer and clearer.

Shen Chuchu frowned and didn't think much about it. After putting on the shoes, he opened the door.

As a result, the people who were outside the room were quiet and quiet.

Looking at a few or familiar or unfamiliar people staring at her, Shen Chuchu reacted, and hurriedly shut down and closed the door.

Han mother first responded and glanced at her son. He asked with surprise: "Shen Chuchu?" At this moment, she has forgotten what she is doing. It's big, there is no son to fall in love. .

Han Xingyan was a rare smile, said: "Well, Mom, I haven't had time to take her to see you. I will let her come out to meet you later."

Han's mother couldn't get up at the corner of her mouth, but when she thought of her sister, she quickly converges on her face and said: "Cough, um, yes. That, no hurry. Let's talk about Xiaoteng's things."

Lin Jiashuang listened to this and reacted. He glanced at his son and said, "You still hide and don't let your mother see her. You are about to get married with such a woman. What happened to my mother?" "

Zhang Teng sighed and said helplessly: "Mom, you don't care about this thing, you just have to wait for your grandson."

Lin Jiashuang was even more angry when he heard this. He said without a word: "Grandson? Is it not good to say that our family and children will not recognize this kind of woman and child."

Zhang Teng's painful road: "Mom, don't you do this? How did you educate me before, as a man is responsible. How come you really have a problem, your attitude is different? Is it because Xinmengjia? Is the condition not good?"

Lin Jiashuang pointed to his stupid and hopeless son, shaking his hand a few times, and he couldn't say anything. She felt that her education was too unsuccessful. She always felt that her son's education was very good, very pure, and there was nothing wrong with it. But now it seems that being too simple is not a good thing.