92

Chapter 92

Seeing that everyone didn't talk, Han mother realized that she was too excited. She coughed and concealed her emotions. I just wanted to take this topic with me, and my sister took the lead.

"Yeah, the beautiful child who is born is beautiful. If it is not beautiful, not to mention, but also the heart is not right, I don't know what kind of child is born." Said, Lin Jiashuang looked badly The son standing on the side.

When Zhang Teng heard his mother's yin and yang, his face changed and he couldn't sit still in the moment. "Mom, Dad, you talk first, I still have work to be busy, I will go back first."

Without waiting for his mother to say anything, he quickly said: "Chu Chu, cousin, I am leaving." Said, the soles of the feet escaping in general.

Qi Delin added: "Look, you see, what he is like now, I don't know him anymore."

Han mother quickly comforted: "Maybe it is too busy, it has been delayed for a long time. You should tell your child."

After Lin Jiashuang listened, he sighed heavily.

Zhang Teng just returned to the department after the rest of his life. Yin Xinmeng came over with a look of dissatisfaction. He deliberately complained loudly: "Zhang Teng, what do you mean, your mother will not let me see you? At first sight, is your family not looking at me?"

The colleagues who heard this sentence all looked at them. Zhang Teng frowned, and Yin Xin dreamed: "You whisper, come with me."

Yin Xinmeng did not hesitate to say: "Why should I whisper, I have not done anything wrong. Is it not true that I am talking about it?"

However, although the mouth said so, Yin Xinmeng followed Zhang Teng to the tea room.

"Xin Meng, you better not to see my mother, wait until the child is full for three months." Zhang Teng stared at Yin Xinmeng's stomach. With his mother's dissatisfaction with Yin Xinmeng, he really was afraid that the child could not keep it.

Yin Xinmeng was even more angry when he heard this. "Zhang Teng, you promised me to marry me before. If you dare not marry me, try to see how I am!"

Zhang Teng frowned and looked at Yin Xinmeng. To be honest, he felt that since she had been confused with Yin Xinmeng for a night, she changed. I also thought that this little girl was very beautiful, very gentle, and very kind to him. However, because her usual style is not very good, he did not talk to her very much. Looking at it now, I only feel that I have gotten into a big trouble, and it is a big trouble that is difficult to solve.

And after that day, she seemed to have changed a person. I have no patience with him, and I often make noises. He read that the temper will change after the woman is pregnant, so he also endured her as much as possible. However, if he is like this every day, he will not be able to stand it.

"You can rest assured that I will do it when I say it. If you marry you, you will marry you." Zhang Teng said faintly.

Yin Xinmeng said with surprise: "Really? Then we are going to get married today?"

Zhang Teng looked at Yin Xinmeng, who was in a hurry. He thought about it and said, "I can't do it today, my mom is still in the company. Wait for next week."

Yin Xinmeng heard the next week, his face became ugly, and his voice improved slightly. He said: "Next week? Zhang Teng, you are not fooling me? Every day dragging and dropping, I didn't say this before. Zhou, how can it be dragged to next week? You don't want to marry me and say, the person who chased me is not 100 or 10,000. If you didn't care for me, you thought I had to marry. You can't!"