79

Chapter 79

After listening to the dialogue between the two men, Shen Chuchu looked at Dong Ziyuan with gratitude. After Qi Yufei left, Shen Chuchu said: "Thank you."

Dong Ziyuan glanced at her and said: "No thanks, I will have a long snack in the future."

Shen Chuchu's face was reddish by Dong Ziyuan, saying: "Yeah."

Because the right actors were difficult to find at one time, the director rescheduled, and finally decided to move the part of the scene belonging to Qi Yufei.

This arrangement made other actors start to get busy too. Because everyone behind the script is not very familiar, so I began to look at it seriously.

Fortunately, three days later, the cast's actors were in place. Some reporters who came to the crew immediately found clues. They originally came to interview Qi Yufei. The result turned out that Qi Yufei was not in the crew. When they went to the director to ask, the director was also vague.

"The schedule does not match, so I won't shoot."

Many reporters issued a draft after the interview.

"Because of the schedule, Qi Yufei shoved the filming of "The Princess of Jialing."

"Qi Yufei concentrated on shooting variety, and even quit the filming."

......

Journalists have always looked at pictures and compiled stories. Moreover, they not only saw the pictures, but also interviewed the crew. So naturally it is a topic that has some gimmicks. Although they don't know what's going on inside, they can always make some stories.

Unexpectedly, as soon as these drafts were issued, Qi Yufei's fans could not stand it.

"Our family Feige seriously filmed, it is not the reason for the schedule, it is the reason for the crew. Oh, even pushed the pot to our family, but also shameless? [smile]"

"I went to the class. Our family is going to the crew to report it every day. It will be finished soon. As a result, you actually said that the reason for the schedule is ridiculous? [Cursor]"

"A fan of a certain traffic can't do anything. He is also called a serious filming. Is it a substitute? When I didn't go to the class? [呸]" Soon, this person was attacked by Qi Yufei fans.

"Which star does not need to be replaced, it is not only us flying brother."

"So many plays, if you don't have to substitute, what should we do if our family is injured? You think it is you, thick!"

Then, everyone was very arguing about this matter. Qi Yufei was also attacked by major marketing numbers.

"A male surnamed Q star played a big name on the scene, and the filming was frequently used as a substitute. The director was dissatisfied with his practice and replaced him after the filming."

According to a person familiar with the film crew, the attitude of a male surnamed Q star was extremely unsatisfactory. In the morning of the morning, the whole crew waited for him. He often used substitutes to make the actors who played against him miserable. Actors of the same group. For such an inferior actor, let me know. [Smile]

Qi Yufei did not expect that he would be so badly hacked. When he was making a TV series, at most, everyone said that he did not perform well. No one dared to say this. He always felt that there seemed to be someone behind the organization who planned to be black.

I didn't expect to have a storm waiting for him after returning home at night.

"Qi Yufei, you can bear it. Not only did you offend Dong Ziyuan, but also the female group in the crew?" Guo Qing looked at Qi Yufei's temptation.