55

Chapter 55

Until Shen Chuchu's nanny car started, Secretary Wang was not quite sure what was going on. However, seeing the nanny car disappeared into sight, Wang's secretary rushed to find their boss to report the situation. On the way to the boss, Secretary Wang was still embarrassed, not knowing what kind of reaction would be made after the boss of the whole afternoon heard this.

"Boss."

Han Xingyan originally stood outside, but because he was discovered, he had to sit in the car. He looked at the secretary of the king who stood alone outside the car. He asked in confusion: "What about Miss Shen?"

Secretary Wang said truthfully: "Miss Shen has just left."

"Leave? Why? Don't you tell her clearly?" asked Han Xingyan.

Secretary Wang thought, not that he did not make it clear, but that Miss Shen did not give him a clear opportunity. Regardless of how the heart spits, the mouth still uses the most concise words: "I just hadn't had time to say that Miss Shen said that she didn't have time, and then left."

Han Xingyan listened to the words of Secretary Wang and looked at the mobile phone without any reaction in his hand. Suddenly there was a kind of unpredictable feeling in his heart.

Secretary Wang carefully looked at the face of his boss, and added very intimately: "I just looked at Miss Shen's face is not very good-looking, probably tired. The crew of the crew said that she took a whole afternoon. It seems that What bottlenecks have been encountered in the performance."

Han Xingyan looked up at Wang's secretary and couldn't know what he was thinking. A long while, said: "Know it, drive."

On the other hand, after Shen Chuchu returned to the hotel, he discovered the information sent by Han Xingyan. The time is more than two in the afternoon.

Han Xingyan: Miss Shen, I am on a business trip to Hengdian. Do you see one side? I am waiting for you outside.

Shen Chuchu read this message, the brow wrinkles more tight. Han Xingyan, what exactly does it mean? It doesn't look like a playboy. Why do things that are done like a playboy? While hooking Qin Yingran, do you hook her up?

I didn't want to reply, but she thought that before Han Hanyan helped her, she couldn't help but reply to the past.

Shen Chuchu: Mr. Han, sorry, I have been filming in the afternoon and have no time to go out. Also, Mr. Han, if you have anything to send a message to tell me, if you meet in private, it will cause unnecessary misunderstanding.

Han Xingyan was working on the business at the hotel, watching the information brows from the Chu Chu Chu wrinkled up. What are the unnecessary misunderstandings?

When Secretary Wang came in and sent dinner, he looked at the president who was in a daze with his mobile phone and coughed, reminding: "The boss, dinner is coming."

Han Xingyan did not hear the words of Secretary Wang, and there was no unnecessary reaction on his face. Secretary Wang has long been accustomed to the appearance of his own boss. The waiter was quietly letting go of things, and then let them quietly retreat.

"Boss, you use it slowly, I am in the next room. If you have something, please call me at any time." Secretary Wang said with a smile. After he finished speaking, he turned and left.

Unexpectedly, the people behind him started to talk.

"You said, Miss Shen will have any misunderstandings about me?"

When Secretary Wang heard this, he immediately came to the spirit and turned to look at the apparently stunned president, restraining his inner excitement and saying: "Cough, boss, let me ask a question before answering your question." Did you explain to Miss Shen, the last scandal with Miss Qin Yingran?"