72

Chapter 72

Shen Chuchu did not expect that he was suddenly overwhelmed. The person who was just giving her a massage was pressed against her in a blink of an eye.

The other party's kiss came and was anxious and heavy, just like a breeze. She gradually wanted more, and reached out and grabbed the other's neck. At the moment when the tongue and the tongue play, both of them are trembled. This wonderful feeling reaches the heart from the tip of the tongue and then spreads from the heart to the body.

Shen Chuchu felt that his hand had nowhere to put it. He stretched out from the neck of Han Xingyan, fading his coat, and eager to untie his shirt. After she hadn't opened it for a long time, she gasped and gasped and complained: "Whoever gives you a tie is so difficult."

Han Xingyan was stopped by Shen Chuchu without any rules. He had not said anything yet, and he had already been complained by the other party. He simply smiled and said: "Yes, yes, blame me. Come, I will teach you."

When Han Xingyan took Shen Chuchu's hand and taught her to untie her tie little by little, Shen Chuchu's momentum had long since disappeared, and her face was flushed. Han Xingyan had endured for so long but did not intend to let her go. The lips covered the lips again and again, and the hands slipped from the hair to the waist of Shen Chuchu, and then the hand was stretched out from the hem of the clothes. He had long wanted to do this, and he had to endure one night yesterday. Stroking the smooth back of the back, and then came to the front.

He finally understood that his mother often said his words when he bought him a new school uniform: "How soft is the girl's body, why are you so awkward?"

Well, the girl's body is really soft.

Shen Chuchu felt that she had begun to be confused. Han Xingyan's hand was like a fire. Wherever she went, she was boiling all over her body.

However, she suddenly thought of a little, and then quickly calmed down.

"What date is it today?"

After being interrupted, Han Xingyan frowned and said, "Well?"

Shen Chuchu looked at the pink heart on Han Xingyan's head and took a quick look. Then he spent a long time and swayed his way: "No. Today... not today."

"Why?" Han Xingyan asked in confusion. The eyebrows that have been dyed have made it impossible for Shen Chu to control himself.

Why? Of course, because the first night time written on the system is not today! But this kind of words can't be explained. The system has always been accurate, she still believes.

"I can't say it, just, it won't work. Go back."

Han Xingyan's face was dark and his body pressed down. His voice was low: "You will let me go back like this, huh?"

Shen Chuchu felt the thing against her, her face was redder. She was not a child and naturally knew what it was.

"Well... that..." I didn't wait for Shen Chuchu to say something, she suddenly felt something was flowing out. Suddenly, her eyes lit up. Sure enough, the system does not deceive me.

"My aunt is coming."

This time, Han Xingyan's face is even darker: "Chu Chu, are you deliberately rejecting me? When did your aunt come?"

Shen Chuchu honestly said: "It's just coming in the last second. You won't get it until you get it."

Han Xingyan calmed his face and looked at the appearance of Shen Chuchu. He bowed down and kissed her a few times, biting her lips without dispelling. Then let go of her.