100

Chapter 100

After Shen Chuchu opened it, he looked carefully. Isn't that the scene she saw on the audition day? Did anyone else see her besides her?

Wang Qian naturally knows this thing. When she is resting on the set, she looks at the dense reporters outside. She whispered: "Boss, you said that the sister-in-law would not think that this thing is what we did?"

When Shen Chuchu stunned, suddenly she felt that Wang Qian's suspicion was not unreasonable.

First of all, she was indeed on the scene that day. Secondly, Chen Yi knew that she had seen it. Finally...the two of them played the same role, and she did have a reason to do so.

"It shouldn't be..." Shen Chuchu said that he had some guilty conscience. To be honest, if it is her, she is also likely to doubt.

Today, Chen Yi is not here to film, but to attend an awards ceremony. Although the reporters know this, they still guarded here for the first time.

The crew of their crew, whether they were staff members or actors like Shen Chuchu, were harassed by journalists. They naturally know how to answer.

"I don't know." Shen Chuchu only answered these three words. She did not dare to speak to these reporters. If you say one, they can compose an essay.

"That is the producer of your play, don't you know?"

"Have you seen Chen Yi with the producer on the set?"

"How are the feelings between them?"

......

Shen Chuchu feels that he is living in the rain of bullets all day long, facing various problems of reporters.

When the next day, Chen Yi finally came back. The reporters have been waiting for two days, and all of them have embraced the chicken blood. After all, no one got any useful information yesterday.

The netizens discussed the enthusiasm on the Internet, Chen Yi did not say a word.

Today, Chen Yi still has the same attitude as yesterday, and said nothing about the online rumors.

Waiting for the studio, Chen Yi is like not having any troubles, and continues to seriously invest in the filming.

In the middle of rest, Shen Chuchu finally found an opportunity to talk to Chen Yi.

"Elder sister, this thing is not..."

After the play, Chen Yi's state was not very good. She waved her hand and said, "I know, this thing is not what you do." He said, showing a friendly smile towards Shen Chu.

Although Shen Chuchu did not show anything on the surface, but the heart felt like removing a big stone, saying: "Well. Thank you, sister."

With Chen Yi's silence, the Internet began to have some doubtful voices.

"I think Chen Yi is not such a person. It is really disgusting to see Guo Wenzhe touching the female student's ass. [vomiting]"

"It must be Guo Wenzhe's derailment first. Faced with such a sly/trivial person, a woman can't stand it and support Chen Yi. [Cool]"

"You don't want to be too obvious for these double-labeled dogs. You can understand what the actress is derailed. Is it a bad thing for a man to derail? [Smile]"

......

Just when the two sides had risen to the issue of male and female rights, new materials were exploded. This time, Guo Wenzhe was in the air.