9

I AM A MATCHMAKER ON TAOBAO CHAPTER 9

When Xinming said he would not take care of Shen Chuchu, he did just that. As a matter of fact, Shen Chuchu also did not want to see her manager after their argument.

Before the shoot, Shen Chuchu contacted a makeup artist, stylist, costume designer and assistant by herself and even rented a car.

On the day of the shoot, She Chuchu went with the team she hired to the designated location. This location was no other inside the Han Group itself.

The advertisement was not just a photoshoot but involved motion as well. Her acting skills had already risen to four points so she should be better than before but this was not the case. Shen Chuchu could not figure why but she always felt uncoordinated in some places.

In other words, she knew how to perform but her movements failed to keep up. She had never felt like this before and was able to perform the movements in her head in the last two advertisements she had shot.

At this point, Shen Chuchu already had an answer in her heart but was still unsure and suspicious.

Naturally, the director was displeased and continuously instructed Shen Chuchu to repeat the movements.

When Shen Chuchu was getting dizzy from the director's instructions, a harsh female voice could be heard, "Haha! This is the new representative for the new product? Where did this newbie come from? I've never seen her before and the acting is so clumsy. How did the Publicity Department manage to hire someone like her?

When these words came out, all eyes focused on her.

"General Manager Gao."

"Gao-jie"

All the workers at the Han Group greeted her one after another.

Gao Anqi did not acknowledge the crowd but looked at Shen Chuchu up and down, "Why do I feel as if the value of our jewellery has decreased drastically when it is on her; like something from a flea market. What do you guys think?"

Everyone burst out in laughter when Gao Anqi finished. Some people also directly kissed up to her and said, "Yeah, I feel the same President Gao. She is only a small-time celebrity and even came by herself so her own company must not respect her. I don't even know how she managed to come to the Han Group for a shoot."

"Yeah, I really don't understand what the company was thinking. Look at the quality of the shoot. Once we put it out in the market, it probably won't even sell."

Shen Chuchu stared at the woman who spoke and felt as if her whole purpose here was to bring destruction to the Han Group. From start to end, she had been shunned all around and even by her manager who wanted to seize her resources due to this advertisement. Here at the Han Group, she was now looked down upon.

To be frank, she still had not figured out why such a good opportunity fell on top of her head. Which was particularly hilarious, especially since everyone else was also wondering how she managed to land this opportunity. Wasn't that funny?

Shen Chuchu could not figure it out but this opportunity belonged to her. If the Han Group wanted to back out now, they would need to give her a large amount for compensation as per the contract.

Shen Chuchu did not have a soft character and if she did not reply, it would seem as if she was lacking in confidence.

"Naturally they chose me because I am young and beautiful," Shen Chuchu said confidently and held her head high. Fame and acting skills? Sorry but she doesn't have those things right now. So she will have to use outer appearances to attack back. After all, the opposite party did look way older than her!