87

Chapter 87

This evening, Shen Chuchu's rare enthusiasm. For her change, Han Xingyan is naturally very happy. Moreover, he also expressed his joy with his own practical actions.

Han, who doesn't know where to unlock the new position, said that today's night is very charming. This is hard to sink, and his face is red with him.

After the end, the two people chatted together.

"Wang Jing is pregnant, more than two months. She is the first marriage in our class and the first to have a baby." Shen Chuchu and Han Xingyan said today.

Han Xingyan frowned and sighed unconsciously.

Shen Chuchu felt weird and asked: "What's wrong, is there any trouble?"

After a while of silence, Han Xingyan said: "Yin Xinmeng is pregnant too."

It was already drowsy. After hearing this sentence, Shen Chuchu immediately opened his eyes and looked at Han Xingyan and asked, "What do you say?"

Han Xingyan saw the shocked appearance of Shen Chuchu, touched her back and said: "Well, I talked to Zhang Teng today. He finally told me the truth. Yin Xinmeng was pregnant, so they are getting married. "

Shen Chuchu listened to Han Xingyan's explanation and his brow wrinkled slightly.

Han Xingyan saw Shen Chuchu's expression and said: "You also feel ridiculous, right? This is what I didn't expect. Although Zhang Teng is willful, but it is not so bad. It is only for this reason that it can be said. The woman is pregnant, he is responsible."

However, Shen Chuchu is not because of the doubts that Han Xingyan said. She is puzzled that she clearly remembers that when she looked at the Zhang Teng system, there was no information about the children. How did Yin Xinmeng suddenly become pregnant again?

Is the child not born? Or is it... not pregnant at all?

Thinking of this possibility, the expression on Shen Chu's face is also solemn.

Han Xingyan saw that Shen Chuchu did not speak, thinking that she was tired, touched her hair, kissed her forehead and said: "Sleep."

At 7:30 the next morning, Han Xingyan got up. In the past, Shen Chuchu always thought that he was getting up too early, and he would sleep again after sending him away. But today she sat up abnormally. After blinking, I took my mobile phone and looked at it for a while.

When Han Xingyan came out of the bathroom, Shen Chuchu had already woke up to God, and put down his mobile phone, and Han Hanyan said: "I am just fine today, go to the company with you, okay?"

Han Xingyan picked up his eyebrows and raised his mouth unconsciously. He said, "Okay."

Although I don't know why Shen Chuchu wants to follow him to the company, if the girlfriend can stay with him all day, he is naturally very happy.

"Well, then I wash, you wait for me for a while." Shen Chuchu quickly went to bed and went to the bathroom.

The reason why Shen Chuchu wants to follow Han Xingyan to the company is to confirm one thing. In order to avoid mistakes, Shen Chuchu just took a look at Zhang Teng's system. Indeed, in the first marriage, Zhang Teng and Yin Xinmeng had no children.

The child who thinks of Wang Jing for two months will be shown on the system. Shen Chuchu has reason to suspect that Yin Xinmeng's child does not exist. She will have to take a look at Yin Xinmeng to determine if her guess is true.

When two people arrived at the company, they were not able to go to work.

Shen Chuchu is increasingly admiring Han Xingyan. As the president of a company, he is working harder than ordinary employees.