40

Chapter 40

After listening to Chen Xili's words, Shen Chuchu sighed and asked: "Which one or two or three, what is wrong with this?"

Shen Chuchu actually does not quite understand Chen Xili's approach. Not only will the company compete with outside companies, but the company will also compete internally. It is said that she is Chen Xili's men, and the regular guide also insisted, so Chen Xili should agree. There should be some doorways that she doesn't know...

Chen Xili said slowly: "This is naturally a problem. As a newcomer who only took a few advertisements and did not show a movie, too many variety shows will ruin your goodwill. If you It's the protagonist's okay to say, but as a female No. 3, there is no sixth role in the play. Too many exposures may sometimes be an over-consumption. Many people may think that you are relying on what is not right. The means come to the stage. And this circle is like this. As long as someone doubts you, your reputation will be unclear in this life. Your explanation is wrong, and it is wrong to explain."

Chen Xili said that Shen Chuchu understood it. Since entering the circle, she has developed the habit of brushing Weibo every day. Chen Xili said that she understands the truth. Some of the frequent hot searches of celebrities will indeed arouse the resentment of passers-by, and some unfamiliar newcomers who have no strength and no strength will frequently make people guess.

"Well, then I will listen to you."

This answer is also in the expectation of Chen Xili. She nodded and said: "Well, I thought it would be nice to get you a Z-stage variety, but because of the normal relationship, you can get a better S. Taiwan. This one is enough to give you exposure."

"Thank you, Director Chen."

Chen Xili smiled and said: "Call me Chen sister. Yes, I recently arranged a teacher for you to teach you some things to pay attention to when you go to the variety show. This is the first time you are in front of the people of the whole country. Exposure, or do not make any scorpion good. Also, you have to exercise your body when you go home, there will inevitably be sports in the variety show, too weak and not very good."

"......it is good."

For Shen Chuchu, sports is undoubtedly a very painful thing. Fortunately, these days, there is a big aunt to protect the body, can be a few days. In this way, Shen Chuchu on the side of the performance class, while carrying a variety class, but also exercise. On the day of the break, she took Wang Qian to the sales office.

Since earning the first 100,000, Shen Chuchu plans to buy a house, she has already learned a lot of listings online. But for the first time, if you go to see it on the ground. Mainly because of the nature of her work, usually too busy, there is no time to see the house. Nowadays, the money she has on her hand has gradually increased. When she took the "Xiao Yi" last time, she got the remuneration, and with the money on the Taobao, she already has a lot of money. Moreover, she usually does not spend much money, can the money be smashed down?

She has to hurry to see the listing, or else she will not be able to pay even the down payment.

After earning a few, Shen Chuchu is still interested in the high-end apartment that is more than 80 square meters. There is a house of its own. For a foreigner, it is really urgent and very significant. Moreover, Shen Chuchu does not pay much attention to the decoration of the house. Some people can provide a decoration, but she has saved a lot of heart.

However, the house is much more expensive than the rough house or the house that has not yet been built. The money she has on hand is not enough for the down payment. Sure enough, it is a testimony to the poet, "Beijing capital, not easy."