8

I AM A MATCHMAKER ON TAOBAO CHAPTER 8

"Chuchu, since you're still new, there are plenty of things that you don't understand yet in the entertainment circle. There are certain people you should never offend, such as Executive Liu. If you mess with him, you can forget about your career in entertainment. Even your life will....". Sensing he had said something wrong, Xinming quickly began to explain, "Anyways, I am telling you for your own sake. You and Li Zixuan debuted at the same time. You two are practically sisters, so there is no need to be hurtful."

Shen Chuchu was a bit regretful at her slip of tongue earlier, but when she heard this, she felt furious. If she really wanted to get revenge on Li Zixuan, she would have just done something rather than saying it out loud. She had originally not intended to do anything but she might as well now after what Xinming said.

"Ming-ge, what are you saying? Of course, I wouldn't dare to offend Executive Liu. If Li Zixuan didn't say those distasteful words, I wouldn't have bothered saying anything anyways. Also, what I said came from the news I saw on Weibo so it was just a jest. If you hadn't called me, I would have thought it was just an internet joke."  

Xinming's heart sank when he heard this and replied, "Haha, yes, the internet is all smoke and mirrors. Executive Liu and Li Zixuan would never have that kind of relationship. You must behave now so I can bring you more future opportunities like the Han Group."

"Thanks a lot, Ming-ge." Shen Chuchu hung up once she finished.

"Ming-ge, what did she say?" Li Zixuan asked in a hurry when she saw the call had ended.

Instead of answering, Xinming opened Weibo on his phone and walked first into the open elevator with his head held down.

When the elevator reopened, Xinming walked out and handed his phone to Li Zixuan. He said, "Take a look yourself, there are many pictures posted of you and other men online."

Shen Chuchu's expression went cold once she hung up the phone. As soon as she arrived home, the first thing she did was to get online and search for Executive Liu.

Shen Chuchu found a photo of Executive Liu then stared at it for three seconds until a large red heart appeared. She clicked on it and for the first time saw the profile of a person who had two marriages.  

Status: Married

Red Thread of Fate 1

Marriage Partner: Zhang Wenli [Photograph]

Marriage Date: March 9th 2003

Divorce Date: 29th November 2018  

Marriage Rating: 2 Stars ( Loveless State)

Red Thread of Fate: [Open]  

Red Thread of Fate 2

Marriage Partner: Li Zixuan [Photograph]

Marriage Date: December 7th 2018  

Marriage Rating: 4 Stars (Compatible)

Red Thread of Fate: [Open]  

Shen Chuchu looked at the divorce date and realised that the first couple had not yet divorced. When she clicked open the first Red Thread of Fate, [Divorce Reason] appeared and it was then that Shen Chuchu finally understood why they divorced.  

[The husband has an illegitimate child]

It goes without saying that the illegitimate child would definitely be from Li Zixuan. What was more surprising was that not only Li Zixuan had a child with Executive Liu, but their marriage was also rated four stars. However, she would still be considered a marriage breaker.