74

Chapter 74

When Shen Chuchu saw Cai Jie again, it was half a month later. This time, when Cai Sister saw Shen Chuchu, it was no longer the kind of expression that ignored or refused to be thousands of miles away. Very enthusiastic attitude.

"Chu Chu, thank you." Cai's first sentence to see Shen Chuchu is this.

Shen Chuchu glanced at Chen Shenggang, who stood on the side with a doubtful expression on his face. He said to Cai Jie: "You are welcome, you can help you."

"What are the two guys playing?" Chen Shenggang couldn't help but ask. He remembered that Cai had always had some hostility to Shen Chuchu, especially when it came to the back, the hostility was directly on the face. How did you not see for a while, the two people seem to have a tacit understanding.

Miss Cai did not say anything, but there was a helpless smile on her face.

Shen Chuchu saw Cai's appearance and said to Chen Shenggang: "I helped Cai sister a little help before."

Chen Shenggang's confused eyes swept a few times on Shen Chuchu and Cai Jie, and did not say anything. It was just then that the staff reminded him to go to film, and he quickly followed the staff.

"Before, thanks to your reminder, otherwise I might lose both people and money. I first discovered that there is such a disgusting man in the world. It is like the scum man who described him as insulting the word slag man. "Cai Jie saw no one nearby, whispered."

She did not believe the words that Shen Chuchu said at the beginning. Although she had a slight suspicion of Wang Ge because of Shen Chuchu, she did not do anything or investigate. What really caught her was the words of her girlfriend.

When she had given Wang Ge 200,000 cash, she said with a puzzled question: "Xiao Jie, do you really understand your family brother? How can I feel something wrong from your narrative? He won't be Come to lie to your money?"

Miss Cai heard this, and her face flashed a bit unnatural, but she still responded: "How is this possible? You have just seen him from abroad and have not seen him. I will know when you meet, and he is not with us. All the way, it looks particularly honest."

The girlfriend said: "Is it? How do I feel that he has some problems? It is because I have never seen him, so I have doubts. And you often see him, it is easy to be confused by his appearance. Anyway You still have to check it out. You have to get married, and you can't check it. It's better than waiting for you to get married and find out that he is a slag man."

At this time, the smile on Cai's face gradually disappeared. In her mind, she unexpectedly came out and said what Chu Chuchu had said before.

After thinking for a while, Cai Jie said: "In fact, some individuals have reminded me before."

The girlfriend picked up her eyebrows and said: "It seems that it is not just my own suspicion. You need to check it out. However, if you can't make up your mind, I can help you check it out."

Cai Jie frowned, slowly shook his head and said: "No, this thing is still my own to check it."

The girlfriend said with relief: "Well, you can think clearly."

Three days later, Miss Cai looked at the information from the investigation and the whole person was stunned. She thinks she has been in the entertainment industry for more than ten years and feels that she has seen countless people. The result is blinded by such a simple man. This is a simple scam. If she is not reminded, she never doubted it.

What is not in harmony with his wife, and there is no child, all are cheating on her! Even the money owed to him is a play between him and the debtor. He actually took her money to raise his own wife and children! Such a man is really disgusting. And she has become the stupidest woman in the world!