30

Chapter 30

Looking further down, Wang Jing was married for the second time after ten years. Moreover, the happiness index of that time was only three stars.

Shen Chuchu frowned, thinking that she was probably influenced by her first husband, so she had a distrust of marriage.

Wang Jing looked at Shen Chuchu for a long time without speaking, and some uncomfortable look, whispered: "Chu Chu, what's wrong with you, is it uncomfortable?"

Shen Chuchu came back and looked at Wang Jing: "I am fine, maybe I have been too busy recently, I have not slept well."

Wang Jing smiled and said: "That's good."

After that, Wang Jing talked with the classmates in the class. Shen Chuchu looked at Wang Jing so brightly, how could she not think that her love is so rough. When you think about the end of a while, be sure to remind Wang Jing. The stranger is gone. This person is her classmate. She can't watch her classmates fall into a painful marriage.

I only hope that Wang Jing can listen to her opinions for a while. If she can't listen, she has to think about other methods. This ex-girlfriend, first love girlfriend or something, is really the natural enemy of every woman. Some men are really terrible. They obviously like their first love but they are jealous of others. They still remember their first love, and even finally married their first love.

Finally, I passed the entire class reunion, and Shen Chuchu finally breathed a sigh of relief. Looking at everyone's standing up, Shen Chuchu also stood up. She deliberately stood by Wang Jing and watched Wang Jing leave. Shen Chuchu whispered: "Wang Jing, I have something to tell you, can you wait a little longer?"

Wang Jing stunned for a moment, then smiled and said: "Yes."

Shen Chuchu and Wang Jing went to the hall and sat down.

Wang Jing looked at Shen Chuchu's hesitation and smiled and said: "Chu Chu, do you have any embarrassing things to tell me? It doesn't matter, you can talk about it. If you have any difficulties, just tell me, don't Too embarrassed, we are four years of college students."

After listening to this, Shen Chuchu made up his mind and said: "Wang Jing, there is an old man in our family who has studied numerology. I have also learned some things, so I know a little about it. I just looked at your face. Some things don't know what to say."

Although Wang Jing is an atheist, it is inevitable to hear that Shen Chuchu is inevitably curious. He said: "It doesn't matter, you said it is."

Shen Chuchu thought for a moment and compiled a few words: "I look at your face, you should belong to the peach blossom period now, that is to say, you are probably in love now, and the good things are near, you will probably not be in a few days. Married to your husband."

Wang Jing was originally a joke, and after hearing this sentence, her face changed slightly. She really intends to get married recently, and it is next week, but she has never mentioned this matter, and Shen Chuchu knows how. Is her boyfriend talking to someone else? The problem is that Shen Chuchu does not know her boyfriend.

"Chu Chu, what do you see?" Looking at Shen Chuchu's face, with the instinct of a woman, Wang Jing suddenly felt that the things inside were not simple.

Shen Chuchu holds his fist and meditates in his heart, "This is not a bad marriage, it is saving people." He said: "I think this marriage, you should consider it."

Wang Jing's face changed and her heart was a little nervous. He whispered, "Why? Is there any problem in this?"

Shen Chuchu nodded and said: "After seeing the face, I found that your marriage will probably not be very good. There will be little people doing it. If you can't solve this person, the marriage between you will be difficult for a long time. Moreover, this villain It should not be with you."