90

Chapter 90

After returning from the company, in addition to the time of eating, Shen Chuchu has been watching the script.

This play is about a girl who was full of good hopes for love and marriage. After a period of emotional failure, she decided to live alone for a lifetime.

The script is very clever, the heroine experienced three failures of love, but each story does not make people feel blood, but people feel sad after reading.

Love may be something you love me, I love you, such a simple thing. But marriage is not, we always have to face all kinds of small troubles. It is this biting little trouble that makes people retreat again and again in front of marriage.

This story seems to be faint, but after reading it can lead to people thinking.

When Han Xingyan came back from the company, he saw such a scene.

Shen Chuchu sat alone on the sofa and held the script in his hand. Looking at the ceiling, I don't know what I am thinking. Han Xingyan felt a huge sense of loneliness.

Han Xingyan put down the things in his hands and walked over, taking over Chu Chu. Kissing him on the top of his head, Wen Sheng asked: "What do you think?"

Shen Chuchu relied on Han Xingyan's shoulder and said: "I didn't think about anything, just watching a script, and my heart was heavy."

"Oh? What kind of script is it, would you like to discuss it with me?" Han Xingyan said, touching Shen Chuchu's hair. His favorite thing now is to touch the sinking hair and smell the familiar taste, which will make him feel very at ease.

Shen Chuchu thought about the plot of the story, saying: "It's about a girl who talked about love several times, and every time I fell in love, I went to get married. As a result, every time I was in the marriage hall. Failed. Finally, this girl is going to live alone for a lifetime."

Han Xingyan touched the hand of Shen Chuchu's hair and said: "Only love, not married?"

Shen Chuchu shook his head and said: "Not counting. She originally wanted to get married, but every time she could not reach her inner expectations, she gradually gave up."

Han Xingyan nodded silently, a thoughtful look.

"In fact, after reading this script, I can feel the girl's longing for good love and the fear of dark marriage. So, I can understand why this girl has such a choice in the end."

After listening to this, Han Xingyan frowned and looked at Shen Chuchu sideways and said: "Are you going to shoot this script?"

Shen Chuchu sat up and smiled and said: "I really want to shoot. The question is whether people can guide me. I guess there is no drama. I heard that many female stars in the first line have received audition invitations. I can It was very satisfying to receive his audition invitation."

Han Xingyan nodded and said something he never said: "To tell the truth, I don't want you to pick up the show."

Shen Chuchu asked in confusion: "Why?"

Han Xingyan touched the hand of Shen Chuchu and said: "Because I don't want to see you as painful."

Shen Chuchu listened to this and took a look at Han Xieyan's neck and kissed his cheek. "You can rest assured that you can't choose. With my understanding of the script, the director will definitely tend to find a mature point. The female celebrity, the female star of about 30 or 40 years old will have a feeling. In my experience, I can't play the description of the script, and struggle for marriage."