71

Chapter 71

When the two people were in a difficult position, when they fell on the sofa, Shen Chuchu suddenly exclaimed: "Ah!"

Han Xingyan stopped the action and looked at the painful appearance of Shen Chuchu. He asked nervously: "What is it, is it pressing you?"

Shen Chuchu frowned, looking very painful, said: "No, it was accidental being taken to the waist when I was playing today."

Han Xingyan touched the waist of Shen Chuchu, his face was heavy: "Who is playing?"

Shen Chuchu looked at him like this, and quickly explained: "The other party is not intentional, because there are too many people, accidentally hit. You don't want to be angry."

Han Xingyan licked his lips and looked down at the waist and belly of Shen Chu. Then he raised his eyes and looked at Shen Chu: "Is the doctor looking at it?"

Shen Chuchu tried to sit up and shook his head. He said, "No. It hurts, it doesn't need to be used. It doesn't hurt today. It started to hurt when I hanged Weiya yesterday. Hey." Just moved, Shen Chuchu felt pain again.

Han Xingyan held her body and said: "Don't move, let's kneel down. Where is the medicinal liquor I gave you?"

Shen Chuchu pointed to his own bag, said: "In the bag. Very good."

Han Xingyan looked down to find the medicinal liquor. He said, "Well, this is the secret recipe for the care of my grandfather's nanny Chen Ayi. I used to play with my dad... well, I used it before, it works."

Shen Chuchu saw Han Xingyan said half a sentence and left a half sentence, curiously asked: "Have you been beaten by your uncle?"

Han Xingyan licked his lips and did not answer the question of Shen Chuchu. Instead, he said, "Is it painful?"

Shen Chuchu touted and said: "It hurts, how can it not hurt. It hurts all over the body. So I want to hear what you beat, since you don't want to say it."

Han Xingyan took the hand of the medicinal liquor and said: "There is nothing to say. When I was a child, I would beat me every time I had a fight with someone."

Shen Chuchu looked at Han Xingyan with amazement and said: "You can't see it, you don't look like a naughty look now."

Han Xingyan said: "Well, people will change."

After he finished speaking, he glanced at the sinking waist and rubbed his lips. He asked, "I will give you medicine?"

Shen Chuchu just remembered the painful part of her, nervously said: "No, no, I... I... I will come by myself." Nothing to joke, she did not let Wang Qian give her medicine, more Don't mention Han Xingyan. She is going to be ashamed.

Said, it is necessary to grab the medicinal liquor in the hands of Han Xingyan.

Han Xingyan took the medicinal liquor a little farther, with an unpleasant expression on his face, saying: "I still come, you can't see the back yourself."

Shen Chuchu said quickly: "No, or call my assistant."

Han Xingyan was even more upset when he heard this. He said: "Your assistant is a girl, the strength is too small, or I am coming."

After that, after watching Shen Chuchu still want to refute the appearance, then said: "Chu Chu, are you shy? Actually... well, I saw it at the hotel that day."

Taking advantage of the stunned gap, Han Xingyan pushed her clothes up and poured the medicinal wine on her hands and began to massage.

"Ah! You are rogue!" Shen Chuchu responded.