38

Chapter 38

Shen Chuchu looked at the strange car in front of him and looked at his side again. At this time, there was no one. It is absolutely impossible for this car to pick her up. She subconsciously wants to stand next to her. As a result, when she wants to lift her feet, the window next to the passenger seat slowly descends.

"Miss Shen, I will send you a ride."

Shen Chuchu listened to the familiar voice and glanced inside. He waved his hand and said, "No, no, I can take a taxi back. Thank you, Mr. Han."

At this time, the traffic on the road was very large. At the moment when Han Xingyan paused, the driver behind him had already started to scream. Shen Chuchu glanced at Han Xingyan, who was silent after sitting in the car and said a word.

"It's not good to take a taxi here." Han Xingyan said. Although he never played a car here, he also saw that Shen Chuchu had been standing here for a while.

"Han, really, no need, I will wait a little longer." Shen Chuchu still refused Han Hanyan. They are not too familiar, she is not used to sitting in a stranger's car.

The driver behind was a little impatient. Open the window and shouted: "Beauty, can you hurry to get on the bus? If you want to go home with your boyfriend, you can go home and quarrel. It is immoral to block traffic here!"

After listening to this, Shen Chuchu's mood was even more stunned. Standing in the same place, I was anxious. Looking at Han Xingyan, who was still moving, wanted to urge him to leave.

"Han, you..."

"boarding!"

"Beauty, hurry up, I am still anxious to go home to eat, my wife is in a hurry, call me and call me!"

Shen Chuchu listened to the driver's words, and the heart was open, and the door was opened.

Before the car started, Han Xingyan looked at Shen Chuchu and reminded him: "Safety belt."

Shen Chuchu rarely sat in the co-pilot. At home, when her dad drove, her mother was sitting in the passenger seat, so she didn't have this consciousness. When I was reminded, I found that I was just too nervous, and I forgot to wear a seat belt.

She quickly came over the seat belt from the side of the car and said with a reddish face: "Sorry."

Han Xingyan looked at the appearance of Shen Chuchu, and suddenly he was not so bad. In the place where Shen Chuchu could not see, he took the corner of his mouth and said: "No problem."

Next, the two people did not say anything more.

The windows have been raised, and the entire confined space seems to be heard from each other. Shen Chuchu couldn't stand this kind of atmosphere. She thought about things just in the coffee shop. She hesitated and asked.

"Han, are you just getting married?"

Han Xingyan's feeling of just a little bit has finally fallen, and his face is not very good. Although Shen Chuchu did not find any change in Han Xingyan's expression, she could still feel that Han Xingyan was not very happy.

Is it that the blind date is not going well? He didn't seem to have to wait for a long time. Thinking of this possibility, Shen Chuchu also felt that the problem he asked was not very good.

Just when Shen Chuchu thought that Han Xingyan would not answer her stupid question, Han Xingyan said: "Yes."

Hearing the answer of Han Xingyan, Shen Chuchu quietly breathed a sigh of relief. Although the atmosphere at this time was not very good, but she thought of Han Xingyan's help to her, she still reminded: "That, Han, I think you should be cautious when you look for a future marriage partner. Today, this lady, maybe Well, it may not be for you."