12

I AM A MATCHMAKER ON TAOBAO CHAPTER 12

After examining Yu Yiting's marriage system, Shen Chuchu found out that he would have a total of three different wives and the first wife was precisely her Taobao client.

Shen Chuchu put the plastic surgery aside because she realised there was one thing different between her client's system and Yu Yiting's.

[Encounter Reason: Initiated interaction in order to get into the entertainment circle.]

From the marriage system, it was shown that Yu Yiting and her client met in March last year.

Shen Chuchu quickly searched about Yu Yiting and found out that prior to May last year, he had only starred in several small advertisements. Moreover, at that time he was with an unknown management company. In June, Yu Yiting was suddenly paid a large figure of a penalty fee and went to his current entertainment company, which was one of the best entertainment companies in China.

Following that, his resources became considerably good. He had a supporting role in a film directed by a front line director, went to an overseas fashion week and was on the covers of some famous internal magazines. Up until now, in almost half a year his reputation had skyrocketed. His Weibo follower count was only 500K but for a newcomer with no prior work, the achievements were not bad.

This type of growth rate could beat all the other artists in the same period who also had neither background or resources.

As a matter of fact, there were a lot of people who graduated from major film schools all over the country every year. In addition, there were even more non-professionals who wanted to try out the entertainment circle. When you also added the groups of people who were constantly guarding the outside of Hengdian World Studios*, it was no small figure. It must be in the tens of thousands.

*TL-note: Hengdian World Studios is a film studio located in Hengdian, a Chinese town in the city of Dongyang, Jinhua, Zhejiang Province. It is the largest film studio in the world.

And how many newcomers would be seen by everyone each year? At best, not over a hundred. Then from this figure, how many would be remembered by everyone? Without holding back, it could be counted by hand.

Yu Yiting's current achievements as a non-professional including being remembered by some people and having his own fan support group was not something easy! Even Shen Chuchu remembered him whereas he most definitely did not know her.

Sure enough, it was with the support of big companies. While viewing the information on Yu Yiting, Shen Chuchu could not help feeling envy and hatred for him. She nearly drooled when she saw how he walked the Red Thread of Fate. When could she sign up with a company like this! By that time, there was no need for matchmaking or acting skills. She could just make loads of money by casually shooting an advertisement.

Of course, the above was all just pure imagination. Even if she was at that step, Shen Chuchu may not necessarily take it.

Everyone could dream?

Once she finished reading Yu Yiting's Red Thread of Fate, Shen Chuchu's heart became even more puzzled. Why did Yu Yiting suddenly change jobs and who paid a large amount of penalty fee to him?

Was it due to his family background? However, she could not recall he had any powerful backers. Was it because her time in the entertainment circle was too short and she did not know? She frowned and still chose to believe search results and Weibo.

There was no information online about the topic.

Shen Chuhu also quickly rejected such suspicion. After all, if Yu Yiting had backers then he would not have signed up with a small company at the beginning. Therefore, he must have started with no background at all.