94

Chapter 94

Shen Chuchu blushes, glances at Han Xingyan's expression, and then quietly bows his head.

Are you married? This topic seems a bit early... However, she thinks about the time on the system, as if it is next year. She hadn't thought about this before, but now I think it seems that I am getting married very early.

The two stood up like this, silently not talking.

Han Xingyan couldn't bear to be awkward. He spoke first: "Chu Chu, I am abrupt. Right, go to the hot pot at night, I will let Wang Secretary set the position."

Shen Chuchu did not want to continue this topic, and quickly nodded, said: "Well, good."

**********

Han's mother is very happy today. On the one hand, the problem of her nephew can be solved immediately. Of course, the more important aspect is to see her future daughter-in-law.

Han Dad saw a look of joy from Han's mother and asked: "Is the Teng Teng solved?"

Han mother smiled and said: "Well, my son said that this matter was handed over to him, he will be able to solve it soon." After that, Han mother picked up another song.

Han Dad and Han's mother have been wives and wives for decades. When I saw my wife so happy, I asked: "Is there any other happy things today?"

When Han's mother heard this, she immediately came to the nature of the conversation and said, "Guess who I saw today?"

Han Dad asked with a question: "Who?"

"I saw our future daughter-in-law!" said Han mother excitedly.

"Oh? Daughter-in-law, Shen Chuchu?" Han Dad knows who his wife said.

Han mother nodded and said: "Isn't it, I saw it when I went to the company today."

Han Dad said while drinking tea: "You are not afraid that this girl is the same as the one that Teng Teng knows?"

Han's mother looked at Han's dad with a bad look and said: "I see you are biased against female stars! Where is the badness of the family, the girl that Teng Teng knows can't compare with Chu Chu."

Han Dad did have a little opinion on Shen Chuchu. He said: "Where is this biased? You look at the news on the Internet. You think about it. We usually know. Besides, you think about the online thing some time ago. ......"

As a result, Han's father had not finished, and was interrupted by Han's mother. "I said that you are the old man. What are you talking about? Didn't the clarifications have been made some time ago? The news is fake. Chu Chu that was framed, you don't know when you don't know, you have to investigate. You know the result clearly, you still say so."

Han Dad listened to this and gave a soft cough. He said: "I know that it is a fake, but the circle is chaotic. The cultural level of female stars is generally not high, and there are many people who worship gold. How to educate children in the future, The grandson is still not allowed to be broken by them."

When Han's mother heard this and thought about the information she had learned today, she immediately retorted: "You can say this wrong. We are not like a small star in the ordinary entertainment circle. Let's not say her house. I bought it myself. Guess which school she graduated from?"

Han Dad's hand in the tea, turned to look at his wife and asked: "Which school?"

"The Imperial University."

When Han Dad listened to the name, he gradually placed the teacup in his hand on the table and asked, "Are you sure?"

Han mother said: "If you go online or find someone like this, you won't know."