116

Chapter 116

Many people saw this news and immediately ignored the so-called concept of the door.

"My goodness, I didn't expect Shen Chuchu to be so powerful, science champion, mom, mathematics is full. Please accept my knees, thank you!"

"The first time I knew that Shen Chuchu was graduated from the Imperial University, it turned out to be a school sister. It was powdered."

"I don't want you to say that although I liked Chu Chu for three years, I was the first to hear that she graduated from the Imperial University. [Tears flow]"

......

Some people have seen reporters, fans, and students at the University of Tedo say that they do not know that Shen Chuchu is a real school, and began to have doubts.

"Shen Chuchu is really a graduate of the Imperial University? I doubt it! Even things that the reporters have not found, even things that the students of the school don't know, will it be true?"

"I also suspect that... Shen Chuchu is not like learning well. It looks like it looks good. The acting is better than the traffic."

"Yeah, if it is really graduated from a prestigious school, how can her team not take it out? This is a school with a high gold content, it must be fake. This wave of hype can be said to be very embarrassing. [Oh] "

"Probably Han is always fake, and the Imperial University is also a fake. [Smile]"

Many people have rushed to the Weibo University's Weibo to ask if Shen Chuchu is a student of their school, and the student in charge of the school Weibo, he does not know this. So I quickly went to the financial department to inquire.

Even the reporters were mixed into the Imperial University and went to the financial department to block a female teacher in her thirties.

"Hello teacher, do you know Shen Chuchu?"

The teacher said: "Shen Chuchu, there is an impression on the impression, it seems that it is now a female star. Before going to the cinema to see her movie, it performed very well."

When the reporter heard a play, he immediately asked: "So, did you teach Shen Chuchu?"

The teacher's surprised expression revealed that he said: "No, is she also a student at the Imperial University?"

The reporter feels that the volume of their video playback today will definitely be able to complete the one-year share, and they have mastered the unique information! And they are now live!

"That means you haven't taught Shen Chuchu, and Shen Chuchu is not a student who graduated from Imperial University?"

After listening to this, the teacher thought for a moment and said, "I didn't teach her. Did she graduate from the Imperial University, but whether she graduated from Imperial University, I don't know."

"Okay, thank you teacher, bother you." The reporter said with satisfaction.

Moreover, at this time, the barrage is also swiftly brushing through the sinister and sinister school.

"I know it is fake!"

"It's really disgusting, dare to use the Imperial University to speculate! [Cursor]"

Occasionally, one or two of them said that the comments of the students of the Imperial University were also overshadowed by the words of cursing.

The reporter glanced at the fast-moving barrage and clicks on the mobile phone. He just wanted to put away the equipment. At this time, an old professor who had passed the hair had suddenly gone back a few steps and walked to the reporter.