110

Chapter 110

There are no new scripts recently, so Shen Chuchu has been busy running propaganda. This is also the first time that Shen Chuchu appeared in front of the public after he announced his marriage on Weibo.

The crew also made a speculation on this topic.

The investment in this drama is not high, with a total investment of more than 30 million. Shen Chuchu and Chen Shenggang were not famous actors when they were filming, so the pay was not very high.

In addition to some lesser-known variety shows, they started running roadshows.

However, what I did not expect was that the word of mouth after the road show was very good. Many people have affirmed Shen Chuchu's acting skills.

"I didn't expect Shen Chuchu to play a straight drama in addition to being able to play a drama. I always thought that this actor was a verbal face. I didn't expect it to surprise people this time. I can see that in this drama, her The acting has improved a lot. This is really a spiritual actress, optimistic about her!"

"I have to say that this movie really makes me feel amazed. People laugh and laugh at the same time. Some people have doubted that Shen Chuchu won the movie newcomer award. I want to say that if You watched this movie, I believe you will agree with the views of the Film Festival Organizing Committee. She is indeed a super newcomer!"

"Good luck, this drama eventually replaced Qi Yufei, or else such a good drama will be ruined. Thanks to the director for bringing such a relaxing costume drama! Chen Shenggang is really more and more handsome, Shen There is also a qualitative leap in the acting skills!"

The director laughed every day. When he was eating, he told everyone: "It seems that this movie will be able to return to the book soon, maybe it will make a small profit."

Chen Shenggang smiled and said: "Director, you are too modest, and you are making a small profit. I think you have to make a big profit. Your eyesight is good, you have chosen the Chu Chu, she did not have to say that you are waiting, you are waiting. Absolutely double."

The director listened to this and laughed and said nothing: "Chu Chu, eat more."

Shen Chuchu also joked with the director: "Will the director have to send us some red packets?"

The director said: "Fa, must be sent. Waiting, the more the box office is sent, the more you post on Weibo!"

Because the road show is better at the time of the road show, when the film was officially released, the number of cinema lines was doubled.

Unexpectedly, although it has doubled, the attendance rate started on the third day, which is higher than all movies in the same period.

Therefore, three days after the release, the film recovered the cost.

The fourth day happened to be Friday, and the box office doubled the previous day. At the weekend, the rate of filming on the cinema line increased again. After the weekend has passed, the box office has already exceeded 100 million.

It is also unsuccessful that Shen Chuchu can achieve such an effect. Their box office is not as low and low as other movies, but has a steady upward trend. After the second weekend, the Princess of Jialing has more than 300 million box office.

Although the 300 million box office is nothing in the history of film, it is ten times the rate of return compared to the investment of 30 million. Many directors have seen the huge possibilities of Shen Chuchu.

Soon, Chen Xili received a big-production movie for Shen Chuchu.

"The hero of "Two Poles" is the veteran movie star Zhao Jian. If you partner with him, you can improve your acting skills. Now you can see your acting skills, so the company's expectation for you is --" Speaking of here, Chen Xili paused, "Blocked!"