96

Chapter 96

Shen Chuchu just wanted to turn over this page. After hearing this sentence, the action in his hand stopped. She looked up at Han Xingyan sitting next to her and blinked.

"Why do you suddenly want to know?"

Han Xingyan touched the hair of Shen Chuchu, took her shoulders and took a deep breath, and took a deep breath of her hair. "I don't want to know, just confirm whether you really said this." ""

Shen Chuchu held the arm of Han Xingyan and asked, "What have I said, what have you said?"

Han Xingyan thought for a moment, a little deeper: "Hey, if you really know, I am very happy. At least we are together, indicating that we are right?"

Han Xingyan thought that since the girlfriend knows who his future wife is, he is still with him. So, does this mean that the girlfriend is his future wife?

After listening to this explanation, Shen Chuchu laughed and said: "Right right, you are right." Then he looked at Han Xingyan and said: "No matter what you say, I don't. I will tell you. Because this is a secret."

Han Xingyan was stunned by this eye. He lowered his head and covered the seductive lips, and his tongue stretched out. In the mood of confusion, Shen Chuchu pointed to the bedroom.

Han Xingyan took her to the bed in the bedroom.

This night, for some people, is another pleasant evening. Shen Chuchu felt that this happy mixed with pain, Han Xingyan did not know where to learn from, and recently a lot of tricks.

If she had not practiced a dance for a while and had learned some martial arts moves, she felt that she was really unable to stand up.

At the end of the day, she was really tired and couldn't open her eyes. She didn't even know when Han Xingyan went to bathe her and wear pajamas. Until she woke up and looked at the scratches on the muscles of the other white flowers, she remembered how crazy she was last night.

"Wake up?" A sexy and hoarse voice was uploaded overhead.

Shen Chuchu heard this voice but his face was red, and he said with a sullen voice: "Well."

"Would you like to sleep again?"

"What time is it?" Shen Chuchu felt that it should not be early, but it was not sure what time it was.

"9:50." Han Xingyan said, "Let's sleep for a while, then I will cook for a while."

Shen Chuchu's doubt: "Don't you go to work?"

Han Xingyan smiled and said: "Chu Chu, today is the weekend."

Shen Chuchu said: "Oh, forget it."

When Han Xingyan wanted to get up, Shen Chuchu looked at the muscles of Han Xingyan and thought about the touch of last night. He couldn't help but reach out and touched it.

As a result, if you don't touch it, the muscles under your hands will become harder.

Han Xingyan saw this and did not rush to get up. He sent himself forward and asked, "I am satisfied?"

Shen Chuchu felt the body change of Han Xingyan. He listened to Han Xingyan's dangerous voice and immediately covered his head with a quilt. The nervous way: "Satisfied with satisfaction, you can get up soon. I am hungry."

Han Xingyan gently rip the quilt on the head of Shen Chuchu, and asked: "Hungry?"

Shen Chuchu began to pretend to be pitiful. "Well, hungry, hungry. You can cook well."