95

Chapter 95

Han Xingyan thought, this is a stupid question. That kind of thing, even if you are drunk, you will feel it. It will be a man who will feel it.

"Don't you be a dead person, how could you not feel it." Han Xingyan said, after finishing this sentence, added another sentence, "unless you are not a man."

Zhang Teng: "..." He is not a man in the eyes of his cousin.

However, when thinking of one thing, Zhang Tengjun stood up and squatted on the desk and looked at Han Xingyan. He asked seriously: "Cousin, you said, I didn't even do it with Yin Xinmeng that day. Have she deliberately?"

Han Xingyan did not think that his cousin was entangled in this problem. He felt that his cousin was not only stupid, but also his reading comprehension was not satisfactory. He pointed to the information on the ground and said: "If you have a feeling, you will not be surprised. Didn't you see Yin Xinmeng giving you a drug?"

Zhang Teng brushed up and stood up, bowed his head and began to look for information on the ground. While looking at it, he asked, "Which?"

However, without waiting for Han Xingyan to answer, Zhang Teng found it. He read the words one word at a time, the more you look at it, the more happy you are, the whole person who is happy is lying on the ground.

Great, he actually didn't do anything. All things are imposed on him by Yin Xinmeng.

Hearing Zhang Teng's laughter, Han Xingyan felt creepy and ended this weird laughter with a cold word.

"What's so happy, old man / male."

Sure enough, Zhang Teng's laughter came to an abrupt end, and after three seconds, he climbed up from the ground. Looking at the cousin who is seriously staring at the computer at work, I suddenly suspect that the sentence was just said by my cousin.

"You are two years older than me. You haven't been there recently. What are you proud of?" Zhang Teng also had the mood to open a joke of Han Xingyan.

"Oh, is it? I see that you are too bad in the public relations department, the whole department's atmosphere will not work, and tomorrow you will go to the propaganda department. Just the branch office will start propaganda, you go."

Zhang Teng listened to this and immediately said: "No, cousin, you can't do this to me."

Han Xingyan saw his cousin start to live again and again, and said: "It is so decided. Also, in the company, I want to call me Han Zong. OK, I am going to be busy, you should go out first."

Zhang Teng still wants to say something, but forced by Han Xingyan's arrogance, he dared not say anything, only weak and weak: "That's alright."

Han Xingyan saw Zhang Teng going out, saying: "This thing is a good solution. If there is anything that can't be solved, I will call me."

Zhang Teng was hot and said: "Cousin, I am a big man. What is wrong with this kind of thing? You don't always want me to be a child."

Han Xingyan listened and nodded. "Well, you just want to be clear about yourself."

Zhang Tengdao: "Cousin, I know that you let me go to the branch office for my good. This happened, you want me to go out and hide. Thank you, cousin."

"Well, you understand."

After Zhang Teng left, Han Xingyan called and asked Secretary Wang to come in. Secretary Wang looked at the mess of the land, not saying a word, and quickly packed it up.

Han Xingyan saw that the office was clean and said: "Let's go to the public relations department and have a look."

Secretary Wang nodded.