23

I AM A MATCHMAKER ON TAOBAO CHAPTER 23

This was the second time Shen Chuchu asked him this question, he hesitated and replied, “No.”

Shen Chuchu was slightly disappointed then turned to Secretary Wang and asked, “Secretary Wang, what about you. Do you want to know?”

Secretary Wang was about to reply but he caught a look from his boss. He immediately smiled appropriately and replied, “No.” 

Shen Chuchu was now even more disappointed. Currently, the only thing she could offer to Han Xingyan was a path in the marriage system but he was obviously not interested. Ah, nevermind then, she could not force a transaction. 

Once finished, they all walked back.

Shen Chuchu reached out her hand towards Chen Xili and smiled, “Director Chen, thank you for your appreciation. I am very happy to work with you in the future.”

When Executive Yuan saw this, he also smiled and added, “Looks like CEO Han has introduced a future big celebrity to our company. But if Miss Shen really did become a big star in the future then it would mean I need to thank CEO Han instead. It was clearly our Director Chen who found her first.” 

Chen Xili also chimed in, “That’s right, CEO Han better not let Executive Yuan owe him a favor.”

They chatted a bit more then decided to sign the contract three days after.

Back at home, Shen Chuchu was no longer in a hurry to move. Big companies like Diandi Media normally would arrange accommodation for their artists in rented apartments. When the time comes, there would be good management and it would save a lot of hassle.  

The next two days, Shen Chuchu was not idle. She continued to search the internet for classic films and used her own dumb methods to learn.

After, she made time to visit the Han Group and had Secretary Wang deliver an envelope to Han Xingyan.

Shen Chuchu felt very excited as she thought about signing with Diandi Media tomorrow and looked at her own system before bed. Afterwards, she felt somewhat confused. Did her eyes deceive her or she remembered it wrong? She clearly remembered her acting value was still thirty-one yesterday so how did it become thirty-two today?

This was a bit suspicious! She clearly examined her experience points but there were no changes. Why did her acting value increase? Did she really look at it wrong? Besides that, Shen Chuchu felt there were no other explanations. She must have had a lot on her mind these past few days and her brain was not in proper use.

***

The reality was just as Shen Chuchu had imagined, Diandi Media rented out apartments for their artists. Originally, Shen Chuchu would have had to share with newbies but due to Han Xinyan’s influence, nobody dared to disregard her and arranged a small single apartment. 

Each month she would save two thousand in rent and naturally Shen Chuchu was very pleased.

After she entered Diandi Media, Shen Chuchu finally realised the correct way to debut as a newbie in the entertainment circle. The treatment she had spent at Meijia Entertainment was likened to free-range raising as usually there were no practice classes and everything they did was based on means of method and luck.

Now at Diandi Media, Chen Xili had already given her a pile of class timetables. There were physique class, dialogue class, dance class, and so on. Therefore, in other words, the next three months were already packed full. There were no ambassador roles, movies or television shows like how Shen Chuchu had imagined.