69

Chapter 69

"No... Hey, no. You misunderstood, I just lived with him on the same floor. Occasionally I met." Shen Chuchu explained nervously to the neighbors, then looked at the elevator that had been staying for a long time, and was in a hurry. Go up.

And the neighbor standing in the same place, looking at the back of Shen Chuchu, I thought, is it that I am wrong? That day she also saw two people holding together. Forget it, it always has nothing to do with her. The neighbors quickly walked out to dance in the square.

Although this is a small episode, it also sounded the alarm for Shen Chuchu, and I should pay attention to it outside.

Therefore, when Han Xingyan knocked on the door at night, Shen Chuchu carefully opened the door and looked left and right to see that there was no talent to put Han Xingyan in.

Han Xingyan asked inexplicably: "What happened?"

Shen Chuchu said a little embarrassed and somewhat tangled: "I have just been recognized by the neighbors. They seem to have discovered the relationship between us. I am afraid of being discovered by the paparazzi."

Han Xingyan coveted, touched the hair of Shen Chuchu, smiled and said: "Don't worry, everyone will not say anything." Because it is a high-end residential area, there are some other stars or other industries. elite. This quality is still there.

Shen Chuchu frowned and said: "Yes, how did you and Qin Yingran's anecdote come out?"

When Han Xingyan heard this, the action paused and said: "Those who should be bought by her own, or by people around me."

Shen Chuchu slightly widened his eyes, thinking, it seems that Chen Xili did not say anything wrong. However, this is the first time she has been so intuitively faced with similar things in the circle, and her mind is somewhat fluctuating. She used to hear that many stars would buy a dog to create a topic for themselves, but this time it was straightforward and the mood was completely different.

"Qin Yingran is going to do this kind of thing in order to tell you about it?" Shen Chuchu asked curiously. Then she thought of a little, worried. "Would she buy a reporter to shoot us?"

Han Xingyan kissed his forehead and said: "You don't have to worry, she has been complained by the owner and has moved out of the community."

Shen Chuchu said with a puzzled voice: "There is still such a thing, but how do you know it?"

Han Xingyan thought, naturally, because the complainant also has him, and the main force is him.

"Oh, you forgot, I am a good friend with the developer."

Shen Chu Chu, I thought, almost forgot that my boyfriend is a local tyrant.

The next day, Shen Chuchu was going to film. The scene that Chen Xili said before is now starting to shoot. As the heroine in the play, Shen Chuchu will appear on the day of the boot. This is also her first time as a heroine, with a feeling of tension and excitement.

The film filmed by Shen Chuchu is called "The Princess of Jialing", which tells the story of the emperor's youngest princess who escaped from the imperial palace and disturbed the rivers and lakes. The male protagonist is a male star who is very masculine in the circle. When I see this male star, everyone habitually uses the "hormone of walking" to describe him. Moreover, his name is very consistent with his character, Chen Shenggang.

On the day of the launching ceremony, there were not many fans on the scene, and most of them were Shen Chuchu. It is reasonable to say that Chen Shenggang's acting and appearance, capturing a large number of female fans, should be a breeze. However, Chen Shenggang is not a film-based business. He is more famous for his other career, model. He is a supermodel with international reputation and a darling of a large magazine cover. The force is much higher than the average model.