24

I AM A MATCHMAKER ON TAOBAO CHAPTER 24

The performance class teacher shook their head and led Chen Xili to the practice room then pointed at the currently practising Shen Chuchu, “No, her talent is about average but works very hard. Even if I don’t arrange something to her timetable, she will do it herself.”

Chen Xili nodded, “Then do as you wish and do it according to your tempo.”

One day, when Shen Chuchu was practising the fundamentals with joy and pain, Zhou Xiaoya excitedly told her, “Chuchu, I am dating. Your words were correct. Thank you!”

Shen Chuchu smiled and nodded her head, “You are so pretty, so dating is a very natural thing. Your boyfriend is probably whom you are destined to be with so make sure to grasp it well.”

When Zhou Xiaoya heard this, she nodded her head seriously.

Shen Chuchu wished her good luck then went to class.

Chen Xili had just entered the hall and went to retrieve an item from the front desk then casually asked, “Are you dating now? your complexion is great.”

Zhou Xiaoya shyly replied, “Yeah, only recently.”

Chen Xili nodded then feigned ignorance and mentioned, “I see you are getting along well with our newbie Shen Chuchu, have you two met before?”

Zhou Xiaoya was still immersed within her fantasy and answered, “No, we met on the first day she came here. However, Shen Chuchu is amazing and can do fortune-telling. She told me that I would find romance within a month and sure enough, I am dating now.”

Chen Xili heard this and paused her writing hand then casually said in disbelief, “Oh? Really? That is really amazing.”

After she finished in the hall, Chen Xili returned to her own office. In the distance, she saw Yu Yiting standing outside her door. They had just broken up a few days ago and naturally, it was she who brought it up.

She walked closer and watched the expression on Yu Yiting’s face then formally said, “You are looking for me? If you need anything, go and look for your manager. I’ve already assigned you under Zhao Mei so you need to find her first. Then get her to come over and report to me.”

Yu Yiting had not been very happy recently. Ever since Chen Xili decided to no longer meet his demands, he had suddenly lost all the resources and the treatment he received was the same as the newbies. For someone who had tasted the sweet benefits before, he could no longer tolerate any more days like this. So he decided to find Chen Xili as a last resort.

“Lili-jie, why must you be so decisive. I can still stay under you.”

Chen Xili expressionlessly glanced at Yu Yiting and replied, “I am very busy every day so I’ve not taken newbies for many years now. It’s too tiring.”

When Yu Yiting heard this, he raised his eyebrows and looked at Chen Xili’s back, “But, didn’t you recently took on a newbie?”

Chen Xili faced towards Yu Yiting’s gaze and saw Shen Chuchu with an awkward expression on her face. She turned back and looked at Yu Yiting, “You two are different. Right, you should go do what you are supposed to and don’t come here if you have nothing to do.”

When she finished, Chen Xili greeted Shen Chuchu who was hovering by the door.

Shen Chuchu nodded at Yu Yiting then followed Chen Xili into the office room.

Inside the office, Chen Xili sat in her chair and tiredly massaged the space between her eyebrows. Shen Chuchu looked at her state but also did not know what to say. From the looks of it just now, Chen Xili and Yu Yiting must have already split and the originator of it was no other than herself.