70

Chapter 70

Chen Shenggang saw that Shen Chuchu had been staring at Wang Ge for a while, and some doubts asked: "Chu Chu, do you know Wang Ge?"

Shen Chuchu looked at Chen Shenggang with some entanglement and didn't want to tell him. After all, this is a matter of others, and, maybe, Miss Cai knows the marital status of this man. Since the two people are already planning to get married, they are sure to know the bottom. Perhaps this man is preparing to divorce his ex-wife.

After a thousand turns, Shen Chuchu said: "Nothing, just watching Wang brother some familiar. But he turned his face and found the wrong person."

Chen Shenggang looked at Shen Chuchu and said: "Also, there are quite a few similar people in this world."

Shen Chuchu took the lead and said: "Well, yes."

Next, the two people sat silently, one playing the game, one while watching the script while swimming too weak. Although Shen Chuchu said that he ignored the situation of Cai Jie and the Wang Ge, but still want to open the marriage system of these two people to see. However, her system just upgraded from this morning and is still in an upgrade state. In addition to seeing the heart above others, nothing else can be seen.

In a short while, Miss Cai returned to the place of rest, and Wang Ge left the studio. Looking at Cai's ruddy face, Shen Chuchu feels that love is too great. Before, she also thought that Cai Jie was a more serious and stereotyped woman. When I look at it, there is still a stereotype. Where is the seriousness, it is clearly a sunny person.

Chen Shenggang tweeted a few words: "Wang brother came to see you. It is really love, envy."

The smile of Cai Jie's mouth couldn't stop. He said: "All of them are old, and there is still no love and no love, not a young one like you."

Chen Shenggang raised his eyebrows and said: "Cai Jie, you said this, you are old. You can't be ten years old, all of your peers."

After the two people said a few more words, Shen Chuchu and Chen Shenggang went to film again.

By the time of the evening, Shen Chuchu's marriage system can finally be used, otherwise she will lose faith in Weibo and Taobao. After calculating the customer's marriage, after chatting with Han Xingyan a few words, Shen Chuchu went to sleep. When I got up the next morning, I felt that my back was sore.

Fortunately, there is no fight in the morning, Shen Chuchu can take a break. Unexpectedly, when she was waiting for her play, Wang Qian handed her a box and said that it was sent by Han Xingyan.

Shen Chuchu looked at the box in his hand and thought, didn't listen to him saying that he would send something to her. What can it be inside? After disassembling, it was found to be a pill bottle for treating bruises. There is also a manual that explains how to use it. Although the things are small, Shen Chuchu feels very intimate. This is more touching than eating a big meal or sending a red rose. Because intimate.

When he went back at noon, Shen Chuchu massaged himself according to the instructions above. Although the hot after the massage, did not feel a relaxed feeling. But when I was filming in the afternoon, it felt like it was not so painful. I don't know if it is a psychological effect, or whether the effect of the drug works.

When the rest was in the middle, Shen Chuchu once again saw Cai Jie. This time, she opened Cai's marriage system. When she saw that there were two marriage systems in Cai Jie, she raised her eyebrows. It turns out that Cai has already been married once. If she says this, she should know that the thing of the king is right.

However, the second marriage of Cai Jie is not this year but after two years, the object is not Wang Ge. Shen Chuchu frowned, although her marriage system will change under the influence of man-made, but she is not sure whether her sister's marriage will change if she does not intervene. In other words, she is not sure whether Cai Jie and Wang Ge will eventually come together under natural development.