114

Chapter 114

Zhao Jian shook his hand and opened the information kit. Lin Yuan couldn't wait to cry. Two people sat down and slowly looked at the file.

"So, there are many doubts in the past. This is not a question of the investigators. More is..." Shen Chuchu glanced at Zhao Jian, saying, "Because Jiange is a celebrity, journalists pay more attention to this. Something, so many things have been enlarged."

After the couple saw the file, and then thought of the words that Shen Chuchu had just said, the heart raised hope.

Lin Yuan's lips are slightly moving, I want to ask something, but my throat seems to be blocked, and I can't make a sound.

Shen Chuchu handed a paper towel and said: "I dare to be 100% sure that your daughter is still alive. If I only saw the face of Jian Ge, I can't be 100% sure. I saw the face of the donkey a few days ago. I can be 100% sure. I am still alive."

Zhao Jian wiped the tears in his eyes with his hands, and eased his emotions. "Thank you, Chu Chu. I was misunderstood you before."

Shen Chuchu shook his head and said: "No, if you don't have such unusual performance, I may not even want to check it out. Just, where the child is, I don't know. It depends on the police. We have worked hard."

Lin Yuan extended his hand and tried to hold the sinking heart. He said, "No, you have helped us a lot. As long as she is still alive, even if she does not see her, I am... I am content. "

"Yeah, as long as she is still alive, as long as she is still alive." Zhao Jian choked again.

After so many years, my daughter's affairs have always been a thorn in his heart. Every mention is painful.

"Jian Ge, don't let the media know this time. Although the media know it, the possibility of finding it is even greater, but the possibility of being discovered is even greater..."

Zhao Jian nodded and said: "Well, thank you for reminding me, this time will not."

After three people sat for a while, they went back.

However, what people did not expect was that the meeting of the three of them was quickly posted on Weibo.

"Zhao Jian Shen Chu Chu"

Entertainment supremacy 123: [Little Hua Dan has not resorted to any means, the wife is crying and asking her to let go of her husband] Guarding a certain crew for many days, finally found a shocking gossip! Xiaobian was still wondering how Zhao Jian's wife came to visit the class. It turned out that she found her husband derailed, and the object of derailment was the recent Chu Chu Chu who appeared in the film circle! I heard that Zhao Yingdi and his wife are deeply affectionate. Therefore, Xiao Bian guessed that this must be posted by Shen Chuchu! Today, Zhao Jian and his wife cried for help, but Chu Chuchu said that he could not do it! 【video】

In addition, there are people who broke the news before Shen Chuchu and Han Xingyan. However, it has also been interpreted by everyone as Zhao Jian.

"Oh my God, I still can't believe that Shen Chu will be such a person. But Zhao Jian's wife is really pitiful. Seeing her crying so sad, I want to cry [tears]"

"I really can't stand up this time. I didn't see Zhao Jian and his wife leaving at the beginning? Zhao Jian's face is not too obvious! Shen Chuchu is really shameless. Then like her! [vomiting]"

"Don't tell me that they are also going to discuss the night light script, disgusting [呸]"

"As Shen Chuchu's brain powder, do not express any opinions, wait for the party to face marketing number."