102

Chapter 102

When Shen Chuchu arrived at the studio, the atmosphere today is different from before.

Chen Yi is also a lot more relaxed than before. She and Shen Chuchu have a "congratulations" to each other. Congratulations to each other, this is finally over.

However, when Chen Yi left the dressing room, she reminded me: "Remember to rub some powder on your neck and take a good shot."

Shen Chuchu looked down at the subconscious, saw nothing, and then looked at a pair of glasses. Blame the morning...

Thinking about it, Shen Chuchu's face began to red. The next shot was very smooth.

Before because of the reporters on the set, plus Chen Yi's things, everyone made some people do not worry. After the studio reappeared in peace, everyone had their own duties, which was not a star or a half higher than the previous efficiency.

Two months later, the "Love and Marriage" crew was smashed. The next thing to be busy is the staff responsible for the late film and television. Thinking of Chen Xili's one-month holiday, Shen Chuchu felt relaxed.

After getting off the plane, she looked at Han Hanyan who came to pick her up. She didn't hold back and held him.

After the kiss, I felt too impulsive. I quickly pressed the cap and looked around. I whispered, "Isn't it just been photographed?"

Han Xingyan glanced at the paparazzi hiding behind a van. He said: "There should be no." Even if there is, without his consent, they will not dare to break it out.

After Chu Chuchu was afraid to take a picture of his chest, said: "That's good, then that's good."

However, the good mood of Shen Chuchu only lasted until the car was on, because just after getting on the bus, Han Xingyan's mobile phone rang.

"Hey, Grandpa."

"You also know how to call my grandfather, how many times I have said, bring my grandmother back to me." Grandpa Han's voice was heard from the phone.

Shen Chuchu even heard the other party's voice even when he was sitting in the passenger seat. There was a tremor in my heart, and some shivered. Want to see the parents?

"Grandpa, I..." Han Xingyan looked like a frightened Shen Chuchu, and the export wanted to explain it to his grandfather.

Grandpa Han did not give Han Xingyan a chance to argue. "You don't have to say it. Is it the same as watching a real person on TV every day? Your mom has seen it, so I won't let my old man see it?"

"Grandpa, not what you think, Chu Chu, she was filming recently, no time." Han Xingyan pinched his eyebrows, helplessly explained.

"I have checked people, Sun's wife's plane tonight, you come over tomorrow."

"Yeah..." Han Xingyan had not come to say anything, and the phone was hung up.

"Sorry, well, if you don't want to..." Han Xingyan looked at the meditation of Chu.

Shen Chuchu shook his head and said: "I just didn't get ready."

Han Xingyan touched her hair, took her head and leaned on her own arms. She said, "Nothing, it's fine, you don't have to be pressured, when do you think about when we will go."

Shen Chuchu said with a sullen voice: "Well."

After hearing the voice urged by the driver behind, the two men slowly separated. Han Xingyan shook the small box inside the trouser pocket and sighed slightly. Then slowly started the car.