60

Chapter 60

It is said that the advertisement has been finished yesterday. Shen Chuchu can not come to the company, but Chen Xili called to say that there are several good scripts for her to take a look. Today, her work is still too few and does not accumulate too much popularity. Her current position is also very real. If she is a traffic star, she has no traffic. She said that she is a acting school and she has not many works.

So, whether it's traffic or acting, you need a piece of work.

Since the original plan was not a traffic, then the work should be well selected.

After arriving at the office, Chen Xili handed a thick piece of the script to Shen Chuchu.

Shen Chuchu was deeply surprised when she looked at such a thick script. She really did not expect that there are so many resources flowing to her now. With excitement, both hands took over the script that Chen Xili handed over.

Chen Xili's expression on Shen Chu's face was naturally seen. However, she did not say anything, but pointed to the script on the table: "You should take a cursory look."

"Good." Shen Chuchu nodded.

Looking at the first two Shen Chuchu is quite happy, the more the result is more disappointing, the excitement is gradually calming down. To be honest, some scripts don't tell the story, she doesn't even understand the title. Also, after someone else took the "Little Happiness" fire, would they take a "Great Happiness"? Even the plot is very similar. Is this really interesting?

"How, do you like it?" Chen Xili saw Shen Chuchu close the last script, and asked.

Shen Chuchu turned over a few times at random, saying: "There are a few feelings that are not bad."

"Oh? Which one?" Chen Xili seems to be very interested in this.

Shen Chuchu felt that Chen Xili seemed to be testing her. She looked up and quickly looked at Chen Xili, then looked down at the script in her hand. Finally, I picked out two books from the inside and said: "These two are very good."

After that, I took another look at the face of Chen Xili's face and saw that Chen Xili had no special reaction. Shen Chuchu put down the idol drama of his right hand and said: "If you choose one, it is better."

After listening to Shen Chuchu's words, Chen Xili's face finally showed a satisfactory look: "It's true that you are going to shoot idol dramas now. It's too early. Since you have decided to follow the path of acting, you should stop on these scripts. It's a waste of time. Even if these scripts are good, don't give up in the middle. Because once you go to the idol drama, it's hard to turn back." When these words were spoken, Chen Xili's eyes were always staring at Shen Chuchu. .

Shen Chuchu was a little ashamed of his thoughts. The reason why she just considered the idol drama, because the drama is a TV series adapted from the famous Jinjiang Literature City website, and the second is because the pay is the highest. She was just quite puzzled. Why did the script give her the conditions so good? I still wonder if there will be any traps inside.

"Well, Sister Chen, I understand. Just, the conditions for this script are so good, I am really puzzled." Shen Chuchu thought about it or asked.

Chen Xili smiled and looked at the script. He said: "Nothing, this director had received the usual guidance of the year. I don't agree with you that this film is not because the show is not good, but because you are not suitable now. In this circle, the most fearful thing is that I can't find my own position. I have seen too many such stars, obviously have a good acting, but I have to take some commercial films to make money. I have to make my own aura. It's already late when I come back and want to hone my acting skills."