76

Chapter 76

Shen Chuchu They have been in the hotel for a while, but the male match has not yet arrived. After waiting for a while, he finally appeared in everyone's sight.

After pushing the door open, Shen Chuchu saw a boy with fair skin, red lips and big sunglasses on his face. No, if you don't say that the other person is a boy, Shen Chuchu thinks that he should be a woman dressed as a man.

"Sorry, the fans at the airport are so enthusiastic. It took only an hour to get out." Qi Yufei said, taking off the sunglasses on his face.

The director smiled and said: "It doesn't matter, the fans are really too enthusiastic and understandable. Come, let me know."

"You are good, my seniors, I am Qi Yufei, I am very happy to meet you, then please give us a lot of advice."

After that, Qi Yufei shook hands with the people present. I don't know if it is the illusion of Shen Chuchu. She always thinks that Qi Yufei seems to pay special attention to her. For example, at this time, Qi Yufei sat directly on the empty space next to her.

Shen Chuchu just wanted to remind him that there was someone in this seat, but the deputy director who went back to the bathroom said: "It doesn't matter, you are young and young, I sit next to the empty seat."

Qi Yufei said with apologetic apology: "I am sorry that the assistant director, I just did not notice, it is my fault." However, Shen Chuchu noticed that although she was embarrassed, she did not say that she would change position. meaning.

At this point everyone was there, so the waiter started serving. During the meal, Qi Yufei smiled and said to Shen Chu: "Chu Chu, I have seen your movie before, it is really super nice."

Shen Chuchu smiled faintly: "Thank you, your TV series is also very good."

Qi Yufei said: "My acting skills can't compare with you. The regular guide praises your acting skills. I am far away. I can only play idol dramas."

Shen Chuchu is not very comfortable. Listening to such words, thinking about Qi Yufei's acting skills, he said with a conscience: "You are too modest, and your acting skills are not bad."

If Qi Yufei is surprised, he said: "Yes, you are not going to lie to me? I have long wanted to make a movie. I especially admire the guide. If you can film with Changsing one day."

Shen Chuchu felt that Qi Yufei seemed to have something to say, but she would not pick up the problem, so she said vaguely: "Well, there will be opportunities."

After eating a meal, Qi Yufei gave her a dish for a while, and then poured water on the side of the deputy director, and was very diligent. Everyone saw him so diligently, and he was very good at him. Shen Chuchu thought, except for her presence, everyone likes him very much. It's true that there is a small amount of fresh meat, and I can always look at my own good-looking face so that everyone likes him.

Shen Chuchu feels that such people are too greasy, so they don't like it very much.

After finally eating, Qi Yufei proposed to send Shen Chuchu back to the hotel, Shen Chuchu looked at the nanny car parked by his side, smiled at Qi Yufei, polite and alienated: "My car is coming, See you tomorrow."

Qi Yufei shrugged and said: "That is really regrettable. Good night, good dreams."

Shen Chuchu endured the goose bumps on his body and smiled at Qi Yufei.

When the nanny car drove away, Shen Chuchu's face cooled down, and laughing for one night was really too tired.

After arriving at the studio the next day, the morning drama was the scene of Shen Chuchu and Qi Yufei. As a result, the time was almost over and Qi Qifei was not seen. The director asked the scene to remind him, and the result waited for half an hour. Qi Yufei came to the studio with two assistants.