64

Chapter 64

Seeing the contents inside, Shen Chuchu instantly forgot the exhaustion of the body, and looked at it seriously. The language of this blogger is really good, and the story is focused on clear and distinct. The full text is about Chen Meng's deeds. From the time when Chen Meng went to school, she just entered the circle and then she got angry. Although the path of struggle at each stage is different, the same thing is that the role she plays in it is a third party in the relationship.

When I was in high school, I took advantage of my own beauty and became a third person of others. Later, I wanted to get into the feelings of Guo Xin and Sun Hui, and then I became a rich man.

Shen Chuchu felt that the weight of this melon was too big. She looked at it for a long time before she digested it. After reading it, with her sensitivity to the entertainment circle, she understood one thing, that is: Chen Meng is over!

Everyone is in the same circle. Whoever has a backing or who has no backing is well known. Chen Meng is a female star in the domestic front line. She wants to have acting skills and has a looks. However, it is also a person who has a backing. This point, the people inside the circle are clear. Otherwise, why did other stars who also have acting skills not become a front line, and she became a front line?

In addition to the fact that the number of lives of individual stars is too good, other people may be relying on external factors. Although Chen Meng said that she relied on her own fire, everyone inside knew that she was leaning against the man behind her.

The reason why Shen Chuchu felt that Chen Meng was over, was because the news broke this time and mentioned the backing behind Chen Meng. That person is not someone else. It is Dong Ziyuan's father who is also one of the investors of "Spring Warmer" that Shen Chuchu is filming.

Dare to blatantly take out the big cockroaches in the circle and say that there is someone behind it, and this thing is definitely a singularity. Otherwise, don't even want to know about this news.

Who is it, so hate Chen Meng, and dare to scream. Thinking about it, Shen Chuchu suddenly flashed a flash of light, and a figure emerged in his mind. Thinking of what he said when he called his father that day, Shen Chuchu felt that he was the truth.

This is estimated to be done by Dong Ziyuan.

Thinking of Dong Ziyuan's feelings, Shen Chuchu felt that being cold and angered such a man, Chen Meng could only ask for more happiness.

When Shen Chuchu gave people a look at the marriage on Weibo in the evening, he also received a private letter from Hong Mao.

The first entertainment record - red hair: the old god, ask for answers, is Chen Meng's thing really true?

Shen Chuchu replied: I am not sure about this. This god is only concerned with marriage, and other things are not.

The first entertainment record - red hair: Thank you for answering the old gods, and then ask the old gods after marriage.

When the second morning, the things about Chen Meng on Weibo were intensified. A lot of media who were watching before, this is also in the mind four words: the trend has gone. Well, the word is of course used to describe Chen Meng.

After a night of fermentation, the story has deviated from the original track. Guo Xin and Sun Hui have also been on the hot search. Even Guo Xin and Sun Hui were blacked out on Weibo some time ago, and they were found the culprit. Needless to say, nature is Chen Meng. This thing was originally made by Chen Meng, so when someone was raised, someone found a clue.

Chen Meng looked at the news on the Internet and shuddered and made a phone call: "Old Dong, you can't leave me alone."

The other party was silent and said: "Little dream, I have been convinced that you are not thin in these years, but you are over."