26

Setting
Turn off the light
Big
in
small
Chapter 26

Chen Hao's face showed just the right surprise, but I didn't know if this surprise was from the heart or the clothes.

After I was amazed, Chen Hao's face was like a pair of people who were teasing me. He said, "You must be joking. We just got a call."

To say that Chen Chu is still not sure whether Chen Hao is playing or loading, she knows it very clearly at this time, Chen Hao must be installed.

Their husband and wife have already been divorced for half a year, how could it be as Chen Yu hinted?

Some reporters asked without hesitation: "You just passed the phone? But someone took a picture of Yang Kai and Feng Ziqing together. What do you think of this?"

The smile on Chen's face changed a little, but he still said: "I believe that our old Yang will never make such a thing. If you have no evidence, don't feel arbitrarily. Be careful, our husband and wife will sue you!"

The reporter listened to this, but still said something unwillingly: "It seems that you do not know this thing?"

Chen Hao's voice said firmly: "Yes, I don't know."

After that, Chen Hao left the studio.

He Chen looked at Shen Chuchu's expression and said: "In this circle, there are too many real and fake things. Little girl, only honing acting is the right way."

After Shen Chuchu heard it, he nodded very much.

Although she already knew the truth of the matter, but the hidden marriage was not illegal, and the second did not violate the morality, she did not jump out of the accusation. Her play here is not much, and I can leave this afternoon.

However, this incident has intensified in the afternoon.

In the morning, the photos were only exposed on the Internet. When I was at noon, the gossip blogger suddenly broke out a video. The above clearly shows that Yang Kai and Feng Ziqing are intimately holding their arms, and Yang Kai also bowed his head to Feng Ziqing.

This time, people on the Internet can all blast. The three protagonists in the story are all trapped in the encirclement of the media. What happened to Yang Kai and Feng Ziqing? Shen Chuchu did not know, but here, Chen Hao had just come down from the nanny car and was surrounded by reporters.

The reporters can't get in the studio, but they can still come in the scenic spot. Moreover, the nanny car will stop outside and will not stop in the studio.

Shen Chuchu took Wang Qianzheng to leave, and saw this spectacular scene startled.

"Chen Chen, there is already certain evidence on the Internet to prove that your husband Yang Kai is derailed. What do you think of this? Do you know this beforehand?"

After being interviewed in the morning, Chen Hao was always paying attention to the information on the Internet. At this time, I naturally knew the trend of online comments. She has sunglasses on her face and can't see what it looks like.

However, the hair is slightly messy. It can be seen that her mood does not seem to be very good.

Chen Yu's unspoken appearance has made journalists more interested in interviews.

At this point, the assistant blocked the lens and the microphone and said: "Don't ask, this happened, our sister is also very sad. She is not very good, please don't talk."