52

Chapter 52

In fact, the days when Qin Yingran's anecdote just came out. After returning every night, Han Xingyan will stand at the door of Shen Chu Chu's house and take a look. But looking at the watch is not a little bit in the morning or two o'clock, and turned back.

After a few more days, he wanted to knock on the door and hesitated. It seems that there is a lot to say, and I feel that there is nothing to say.

After so many days of entanglement, the company's business has finally come to an end. He also took the courage to knock on the door. No one responded to the results.

After knocking for a long time, I didn't hear anyone coming to open the door. Han Xingyan frowned and was not happy. After pondering for a while, I turned and left.

After returning to his home, Han Xingyan replaced his shoes, took off his jacket, loosened his tie, and untied a button at the top of his shirt. The whole person leaned back on the sofa and closed his eyes and didn't know what he was thinking.

For a long while, he took out his mobile phone, found the address book, slipped a person's name in front of him, and sent a message in the past.

Han Xingyan: Miss Shen, I forgot to return it to you last time. I don't know when you will be back?

After watching the movie, Shen Chuchu saw the text message of Han Xingyan. Looking at the familiar name, Shen Chuchu has a moment of incitement. But looking at the content of the text message, I quickly calmed down.

Shen Chuchu: No need to return. I am outside, it will take a month or two to go back.

Seeing this message, the heart of Han Xingyan's heart fell down. He hesitated and tentatively sent a text message in the past.

Han Xingyan: Is Miss Shen filming outside?

Shen Chuchu replied with a simple and concise word: right.

Han Xingyan thought of the dangers encountered by Shen Chuchu in the last filming, and reminded: pay attention to safety.

Shen Chuchu: Thank you, Mr. Han.

Han Xingyan was keenly aware of her indifference from the information sent by Shen Chuchu. For a time, he did not know how to deal with such things.

And Shen Chuchu, after a while, went to brush Weibo. Then she was surprised to find that she was on the hot search. Although it is in the form of more than forty, it is enough to make people happy.

"#电影天下# What is the name of this female celebrity, it looks so beautiful! [Flower crazy]"

"#电影天下# This female star has a very clean temperament, I like it very much. Is this a look of beauty? It's so beautiful. [Saliva]"

"Whether the eyes are upstairs, how can it be plain, and it looks like a makeup. It is not the female star who plays our family Qin Xiaobao, it doesn't look so good."

......

Looking at the comments below, Shen Chuchu is used to it. Every day, many people praise her, and many people come to marry her. Looking at it, there is no feeling.

And since the last time, Qin Yingran's fans have apparently begun to hold on to her. Every time I have to brush a sense of presence. It was made that she did not have much opinion about Qin Yingran, and there was a deep resentment at this moment. Anyone who has been inexplicably compared for so long, for so long, will not have a good mood.

So, a brain residue is equal to the power of ten sunspots?

The silent image of Shen Chuchu, this sentence is probably not fake.