46

Chapter 46

After Shen Chuchu closed the door, he felt his heart was still beating. This is a very strange emotion, and there are some feelings that are unclear. The heat left on the wrist reminds her that everything she just had is not a fantasy, it is a real existence.

Look at the box in his hand, Shen Chuchu flipped a few eyes, did not find the logo. Open it, there is a thin silver chain with a few small diamonds in it. Shen Chuchu liked this bracelet at first glance. I flipped the inside of the box and looked at the bracelet itself. I still couldn't find the logo. Shen Chuchu thought, is it really like Han Xingyan said, this is what he bought?

After watching it for a while, Shen Chuchu put the chain up.

In the afternoon of the next day, the results of the investigation of Red Hair came out. He provided some evidence on Weibo. Although there are still some netizens who don't really believe the truth of this matter, at least most of them believe it.

At this time, Sun Hui issued another statement on Weibo.

Sun Hui V: "I and Xinxin met after each other's divorce. This is an ironclad fact. No matter what the so-called truth is, the so-called witnesses are good, although some people will believe what you say. But, the facts It is the fact that we have no conscience.

To be honest, if I knew that I would meet new ones one day, I would not get married so early. It is not easy for people to meet a person they like in their lives. From the day when they meet new life, I am thanking God every day to bring her to my side.

The person who does this thing knows who you are and what you are thinking about. I had already secretly prepared my lawyer's letter, and the new one did not want me to sue you, because she felt that you were a poor person who could not ask for it. So, every day after you live, you will watch me and the new and happy life. 【smile】"

Guo Xin looked at Sun Huifa's Weibo, and finally he was relieved. "It doesn't make much sense to care about her. She is also a poor person. If she doesn't like you, she may not do such a thing. And, we care about her." It's not necessarily true that she will win her. Maybe we will suffer if we end up losing money. After all, people have a backstage, different from people like us."

Sun Hui looked at his wife and said with pity: "Oh, I blame me. It is useless to me."

"How can this blame you? The person who did the wrong thing is her, not you. And, we are different from people like her. Sometimes, standing too high can not see myself."

Chen Meng looked at Sun Weifa's Weibo, and the glass of his hand fell to the wall. At the beginning, she was the first Sun Hui she met. As a result, Sun Hui liked Guo Xin who was not as good as her. These years, no matter how she does it, both of them are as good as glue. Some time ago, she managed to find Guo Xin's handle. She wanted to take care of her and wanted Sun Hui to see her true face. As a result, she was miscalculated!

Moreover, Sun Hui did not hesitate to take the initiative to expose his own black material for a marriage to block Guoyu's gossip! These two people are really!

"Dream...dream sister." The assistant cautiously called Chen Meng.

Chen Meng turned his head and looked at his assistant with a sharp look. He said with anger: "Where is your eyes gone, don't you see me busy, don't roll!"

The assistant shrank a little, weakly said: "Yes... Zhao Jie asked me to come and tell you, the big production has re-finished Guo Xin."

When Chen Meng heard this, he was so angry that he swept all the things on the table to the ground, and said with a grin: "Guo Xin!"