34

Chapter 34

When she was in a daze, someone picked her up.

"Little girl, you are still a newcomer, just entering the group? I don't seem to have seen you before." Sun Biyun said with a smile.

Shen Chuchu looked at the person in front of him and took a few seconds to react. After stabilizing the mind, he barely squeezed a smile and said: "Yes, I just entered the group this morning."

Sun Biyun had nothing to do at this moment. He sat down beside Shen Chuchu and smiled and said: "You don't have to be nervous. Although I am a husband and wife with you, I am much gentler than him."

The guide seems to have heard the sound here, and looked at it. Shen Chuchu quickly bowed his head and said: "Well, I am not nervous."

"Don't be nervous, what are you doing?" asked Sun Biyun with a smile.

"Ah? I..." Shen Chuchu raised his head and looked at the guide side subconsciously. Seeing that the guide did not look at it again, Shen Chuchu breathed a sigh of relief.

Then she remembered what she just saw. She looked at Sun Biyun with a smile in her eyes, quietly opened her system, and quickly checked it. Like the format of the people I saw before, there was no such thing as widowed time.

I think that there is only one marriage object in the often-directed marriage system, then the widowed time should be Sun Biyun's death time. Thinking of this possibility, Shen Chuchu's heart jumped quickly.

Sun Biyun looked at Shen Chuchu's face is not very good-looking, handed the phone that had just picked up to her, said: "What is wrong with you, is it uncomfortable?"

Shen Chuchu heard this sentence and returned to God. He said, "No, no, I didn't sleep well last night." Then, he took his mobile phone from Sun Biyun's hand and whispered.

Although Sun Biyun is not a person in the entertainment industry, she is quite familiar with the entertainment industry because of her husband's sake. She still has some understanding of the current actor's mind. Therefore, the understanding said: "Now when the pressure of the actors is big, learn to adjust your mood at the right time. Don't push yourself too tight."

Shen Chuchu listened to the soft voice of Sun Biyun, and felt warm in her heart. "Well, I will pay attention to it later."

"You are always a guide, in fact, people are still very good, and they are also very caring for you. But ah, sometimes speaking is not so good. Many people are afraid of him." Sun Biyun looked at the regular guide.

Shen Chuchu quickly shook his head and said: "No, I think the guide is very good and very caring for our newcomers. It is our pleasure to have such a director to give pointers. Last time I was instructed by the company. After that, I was very inspired."

After listening to the words of Shen Chuchu, Sun Biyun turned his head and looked at the curious expression. He asked: "Which brokerage company are you, and the media?"

Shen Chuchu nodded and said: "Yes, I am a company with Changdao."

Sun Biyun listened to this, and the smile on his face deepened. He said: "It's always a company with you. You are a newcomer who just signed up. I don't seem to have seen you before. It's said that you are so beautiful. I must have been impressed if I have seen it."

Hearing a temperamental beauty boasting that he is a beautiful woman, although she also knows that the other party is mostly polite, but her heart is still a little joyful, red-faced, said: "Well, I just signed in to the media a few months ago."

Next, two people talked about the company and the filming. Sun Biyun has been working for a long time in her husband and has not taken a break. He went over and reminded him.