54

Chapter 54

When the director said that he started shooting, Shen Chuchu found that Qin Yingran not only did not have her anger, but was very polite to her. This made Shen Chuchu sneer a few times. Sure enough, bullying is hard?

Based on Qin Yingran's cooperation, the shooting of the two people was all right, except that Qin Yingran had a few NGs in the middle, and the others were shooting very smoothly.

Next, the crew took root here. Except for the next Ma Wei that Qin Yingran gave her on the first day, everyone else was gracious to her. After all, she still has the status of a regular daughter. The director is the director of the entertainment industry, and the average person does not dare to offend easily.

Therefore, in the past two months, Shen Chuchu has been filming, watching the progress of Jiangyan and Hechen, and the days have been very fulfilling.

On this day, Shen Chuchu was sitting in the resting gallery and looking at his own script. Suddenly someone called her with a little joy. She looked up and saw it, He Chen.

"Chu Chu, look at it, we have passed the billion in the box office."

When Shen Chuchu heard this, he also opened his mobile phone. Looking at the real-time box office data, his face also showed a smile: "If I say this, can I also take it out and say that my first movie is More than one billion?"

He Chen's eyebrows thought for a moment and nodded. "Although I'm a little shameless, there's nothing wrong with saying that."

After all, Shen Chuchu and He Chen have already taken two plays together. The two people are also familiar with each other, so they talk a lot less.

"Thank you for the evaluation of He Yingdi. However, for a newcomer like me, it is still a matter of face, and I will not go out and swear."

After two people said something for a while, He Chen went to prepare for the filming. Just right, Jiangyan came over at this time.

"Look at how happy you are, how did you just say?" Jiang Yan asked casually.

Because of the existence of the system, Shen Chuchu knows the feelings between Jiang Yan and He Chen, so the question of Jiang Yan has not been taken lightly.

"In the box office of "The World", just over one billion."

Jiang Yan praised: "Congratulations, it is not easy to pass one billion."

Shen Chuchu thought for a moment and smiled: "It is indeed a congratulation, but I am a small passerby in it. Our He Yingdi is the protagonist of the film. If you are congratulated, you should congratulate him. Correct."

After that, Shen Chuchu carefully looked at Jiang Yan's face. Sure enough, I saw Jiang Yan's uncomfortable saying: "Congratulations on what he did. He took so many movies at the box office that he had sold at the box office. I have long ignored it?"

Shen Chuchu smiled and said: "How come, maybe someone else congratulates him, he doesn't care, but if you congratulate, he will be happy."

Listening to the words of Shen Chuchu, Jiang Yan stunned and asked: "Is it? Why do you say this?"

Shen Chuchu pretended to be surprised and said: "Of course, you didn't notice how much He Yingdi paid attention to your original author's opinion when he was filming. Every time you get your appreciation, we can film more seriously. For this, our Tiandao also praised him."

"Really... Really?" Jiang Yan asked somewhat uncertainly.

"Of course it is true." Shen Chuchu said with great certainty.