88

Chapter 88

Because I have seen Yin Xinmeng's system, Shen Chuchu's whole meal is absent-minded.

After the meal, Han Xingyan looked at Shen Chuchu and asked: "Chu Chu, what happened?" He found that since seeing Zhang Teng and Yin Xinmeng, his girlfriend is a bit abnormal.

Shen Chuchu thought for a moment and asked: "You said that if a woman is pregnant, then does the child belong to her alone?"

Han Xingyan heard this question and looked at it with a strange look. But after seriously thinking about it, I said: "Legally, the child's father also has half of the custody."

After hearing Han's answer, Shen Chuchu felt that he had asked a very idiotic question. A child is naturally half mother and half father. Still asking? However, she still has a mystery in her heart, but she does not know how to ask it. In short, the answer she wants is not this one.

"So, if the other half of the child does not belong to his father?" The problem is that the mother's marriage system has children, but Dad's is not.

Although Han Xingyan feels that this problem is even more idiotic than the one just now, but because the person who asked is his girlfriend, he did not feel idiot at all, but felt cute. So, the eight children said: "There is only one possibility."

Shen Chuchu heard that Han Xingyan's answer was bright and asked: "What is it possible?"

"The child is not his father, and his biological father has another person."

Shen Chuchu's expression suddenly stunned, and the child's father has another person? Yeah, why didn't she just think about this problem? Yes, if the child is not Zhang Teng, then there will be no child in Zhang Teng's system.

"You mean, next door to the old king?"

Han Xingyan's face was black and black, and he played a heavy forehead. He said, "Don't look at the messy things."

Shen Chuchu glanced at Han Xingyan, thinking that the next door, the old king, was called a mess, and she was not telling the truth.

"Go and rest for a while?"

"okay."

When I was lying in the small bed with Han Xingyan, Shen Chuchu's mind was still the only thing. If her thoughts are not wrong, then the child in Yin Xinmeng's stomach should not be Zhang Teng, but another person.

However, she is still not very clear about many places in this system. For example, if the reason why the Zhang Teng system is not displayed is because the two people are not married, is it displayed when they are married?

However, soon, she thought of it, if this is the case, she can look at Wang Jing's husband's marriage system.

Shen Chuchu's brains are in chaos, and I feel that I am going to get close to the truth, but I feel a little incomprehensible.

"Han Yan? Han Xingyan?" Shen Chuchu looked at the sleepy eyes that were close at hand, and screamed a few times, "Mr. Han?"

Han Xingyan didn't open his eyes, but kissed his forehead and asked: "Why don't you sleep, sleep late last night, get up so early this morning, are you not tired?"

Shen Chuchu wanted to know a big secret, so she didn't feel tired at all, but looked at Han Xingyan's eyes with a very tired look, blurted out: "Not tired, are you tired last night?" Xing Yan's hard work last night, she more and more affirmed her own ideas.

Han Xingyan heard this sentence, turned over and pressed Shen Chuchu under his body, and instantly opened his eyes. There is no trace of sleepiness inside.