112

Chapter 112

When I went to the studio the next day, many people looked at Shen Chuchu's eyes differently.

Shen Chuchu naturally knows why, but she did not explain anything. Some things are plausible, and everyone may not dare to assert. Instead, the more you explain, the more you will be blacker.

Moreover, Han Xingyan is her husband.

However, when Wang Qian secretly told her something, she still stunned.

The actress who spoke in the middle of the meal yesterday was replaced.

So, next, no actress dared to go to Han Xingyan.

Han Xingyan spent three days in the crew, and after sworn in sovereignty, flew back to the emperor.

In the film of Shen Chuchu, he continued to invest in intense shooting.

Looking at the policeman who was shot by Dongge, the voice sister trembled and asked: "East brother, this is not very good, in case he is really..."

"No one likes to kill people by nature. It's just that if you don't kill him, then the person who will die tomorrow may be you." He said, Dong Ge stared at the shoulder of the voice sister, "Oh, there is a saying. Very good. You must remember, you should rather miss it. Whether he is undercover or not, he will die if he is suspect."

Although the sister-in-law had been a little punk for a few days, she was responsible for the bar while she followed Dongge. This bloody thing is the first time she met.

After leaving Dongge's home, she came to the bar alone.

At this time the bar had not yet opened, she was sitting on the bar, smoking a cigarette in her hand, and the look at her eyes was unknown.

After a while, I sat next to someone.

The voice sister looked at Liu Wei and said with no expression: "Not yet open, go out."

"I don't feel good, come drink a glass of wine." Liu Wei not only did not go out, but also sat down, "Come a cold beer."

The bartender smiled and said: "This uncle, I see you still go to the supermarket next door to buy cold beer, we are here..."

"Give him a cup." The voice sister faintly said.

"Well, since the proprietress said it, give it to you." The bartender shrugged and said.

In this way, Yin Jie and Liu Wei drank beer.

After drinking for a while, Liu Wei realized that the voice sister was different today and asked: "Why, you have troubles too?"

After a few seconds of silence, the voice teacher said, "Have you killed someone?"

Liu Wei took the hand of the cup and immediately resumed nature. After drinking a drink, he said: "Kill it."

The voice sister heard this and blinked. After stopping for ten seconds, she stood up and said, "Send customers!"

Finished, turned and left.

"Card! Ok, change it again and again. The lighting engineer will light up a bit, and the makeup artist will make up the makeup."

When Zhao Jian was about to vomit, this scene was finally filmed.

Zhao Jian was a little dizzy with the director: "No, I have to go back to sleep. I have begun to experience hallucinations."

The director looked at Zhao Jian's state and smiled and said: "When you go, give you a vacation, come over at four o'clock in the afternoon. That scene can only be shot today, don't miss it."