119

Chapter 119

At the end of the year, Shen Chuchu was nominated for a variety of awards.

With the "Jialing Princess" won the most popular actress nomination for the College Film Festival, the best actress nomination, with the "first love" to get the most popular actress nomination, the most popular actress and so on.

Shen Chuchu is now a big belly, so she did not go to any of the awards ceremony.

Not long after the Chinese New Year, the child was born.

It was a little boy who was all red, and Shen Chuchu and Han Xingyan stared at the child for a long time and didn't see who the child was like. Or Chu Guizhi looked at it and said: "Like Chu Chu."

Han's mother also nodded and said: "It's true. The temper is like it, it's not awkward."

Han Xingyan listened to the conversation between the two mothers and took another look at the child. But how do you think that this child is not like his mother. A beautiful skin, a... um, ugly.

However, although it is very ugly, it is born after the Chu, but Han Xingyan also likes it.

Shen Chuchu heard the child like her, and the more she saw it, the more she liked it. I couldn't help but poke a cheek on his cheek and kiss his little hand with his mouth.

Looking up at her husband, she only thought that the years were quiet.

**********

At the end of the year, Shen Chuchu was nominated for the best actress by virtue of the film "Love and Marriage".

This is the second time that Chu Chuchu was shortlisted. Last time last year, she was selected as the best actress by virtue of Princess Jialing. However, that time, she did not win the prize.

This time, Chen Yi is also with her. However, Chen Yi is not the same award as her. Chen Yi was the best supporting actress. The reason for this is because Chen Yi's last filming was more or less affected by the divorce incident, so the performance was not particularly good. Zhou Dao discussed it with her, and later reduced some of her shots.

Although Chen Yi is still the heroine in the final program list, the weight is not so high.

Therefore, from the point of view of insurance, she only reported the best supporting actress, but did not report the best actress.

However, on this red carpet, Chen Yi became the most eye-catching one. The reason was no other, she was exposed to divorce. She has ended her second marriage.

Even the reporters interviewed on the outside scene seem to have received any signals. They asked: "Chen Yi, do you think your role in Love and Marriage is similar to yourself?"

Chen Yi is more chic than this time. He smiled and said: "There are similar places and different places. We also have some uncertain ideas about marriage. Ann is awkward. And I, every paragraph is very serious."

The reporter interviewed stunned.

Of course, a few years later, when Chen Yi's third divorce news was exposed, Chen Yi was even more chic than it is now. When the media asked her when she planned to start the fourth marriage, she said: "What to do when you marry, life is too short, and you must be happy in time."

However, Chen Yi did not have such an idea at this time.

This time, Shen Chuchu was highly anticipated. After all, this is the work of Zhou Dao. After all, she has been nominated once last year.

In her jealousy, the host announced the name of the winner. Shen Chuchu was very nervous, and she was nervous enough not to notice that the award was announced by the moderator, not the awarding guest.