97

Chapter 97

The actress in the parking lot was assigned to Group B today, and it was also an audition for the heroine. Her name is Chen Yi, she is in her thirties, and now she has two trophies behind her. Debuted less than twenty years old, has always been a very aura of actresses.

When Shen Chuchu came home, she thought of the scene in the underground parking lot, and curiously went online to search for Chen Ziyi's photos. Then I opened a big red heart on her head and glanced.

At first glance, I was shocked.

She feels that Chen Yi is really suitable for the heroine of "Love and Marriage". This marriage is her first marriage, however, she will divorce soon.

Not a few months after I got married, I got married again. The result was not long. This marriage lasted for less than two years. She divorced for the second time.

Next, she married for the third time. This marriage lasts for a shorter period of time.

After the third divorce, she did not get married again. At that time, she was less than forty years old.

In this way, her experience is similar to the heroine in the movie. However, the difference is that the heroine is not married, just talked about three loves. And she got married every time and then divorced.

Seeing Chen Yi's long marriage system, Shen Chuchu felt that if she was the director, she would definitely choose Chen Yi's. However, the director who does not understand Chen Yi's next marriage does not know what choices he will make.

After the audition, Shen Chuchu had a period of rest. At the request of Han Xingyan, Shen Chuchu followed him to the company.

However, when I went to the top of the sky, Shen Chuchu heard that there were two people discussing her.

"...you don't want to be involved in the future..."

"No... things... that's it..."

Shen Chuchu did not intend to hear such words, afraid of being discovered, and wanting to secretly leave. As a result, I accidentally kicked a plastic bottle on the ground, "啪嗒".

"Shen Chu Chu!"

"Chu Chu!"

Shen Chuchu looked up and looked at the past with embarrassment. At first glance, he found two familiar people.

"Zhang Teng." Shen Chuchu felt that it was not appropriate to leave like this, so he took a few steps forward.

An Haizhen was shocked to see the two people in front of him, and asked incredulously: "Chu Chu, how come you are here, are you really with Zhang Teng?" When I said this, An Haizhen had A touch of discomfort. She also said that it was unclear what was going on, that is, it was a little uncomfortable.

Zhang Teng quickly denied: "No, no. Don't misunderstand. Don't say anything like this."

If this is heard by his cousin, he still has to live.

As a result, An Haizhen seems to be more certain, barely squeezed out and smiled. "It doesn't matter, I will not go out and talk."

After seeing these two people, Shen Chuchu's eyes fluttered on two people, trying to find some adultery from these two people. Since Zhang Teng and Yin Xinmeng did not marry within the time specified by the system, Zhang Teng's marriage system only left this paragraph with An Haizhen.

Unexpectedly, the two men were already familiar with it so quickly. I thought of these two people before I knew it. Shen Chuchu's heart was a bit clear.