56

Chapter 56

After finishing the meal, the two people did not seem to know what to say. In order to avoid embarrassment, Shen Chuchu had to pick up the tea on the table and drink it. Although she said that she wanted to explain it to Han Xingyan this time, she did not know what to say. Just as she was entangled, Han Xingyan took the lead.

Han Xingyan seems to want to understand what is going on. Looking at Shen Chuchu, he asked: "Miss Shen, take the liberty to ask, what is the misunderstanding you mentioned in the text message?"

Shen Chuchu heard this and only felt more embarrassed. She did not expect Han Xingyan to ask directly. The other party seems to have seen through her mind. Just, such a question, how can she answer? She took another sip of tea and looked up and glanced at the man sitting opposite. I didn't expect the man to look at her with a burning gaze at this time, and seemed to want to hear her an answer.

After Shen Chuchu struggled for a while, he put down the teacup and said, "There is nothing. I just said it. I think that some of Han's actions will be misunderstood. For example, if you already have a girlfriend, and you My girlfriend knows that you are in private contact with other female stars, and I will definitely feel unhappy. I really owe you two meals, but I think that next time, Han can call your girlfriend. "

Finally, Shen Chuchu still said what he wanted to say. I thought that after I finished speaking, there would be a feeling of falling on a large stone in my heart. I didn't know why, but I felt even more depressed. She really doesn't know what this mood is from. Her heart was a little annoyed, and she had a cold tea on the table and calmed down.

However, after putting down the cup, looking at the other side like a petrified expression, she felt that the words she had just seemed to be a bit too heavy. Thinking of Han Xingyan's help to herself and thinking about the details of the two of them, she felt that she seemed to be a ungrateful villain.

"Han, don't misunderstand, I just said these words have no other meaning. If there is a need for help in the future, even if I open my mouth, I am not going to cross the bridge to clear the relationship..." Shen Chuchu explained in a hurry.

Han Xingyan is like a switch that has been clicked, saying: "Girlfriend? My?"

Shen Chuchu listened to Han Xingyan's words, thinking that the other's concerns were different from their own. As long as the other party does not misunderstand that he is a ungrateful villain.

So, nodded, said: "Well, is Qin Yingran not your girlfriend? I think you still have to think about her feelings."

Han Xingyan felt that he seemed to be a pervert. Before that, when he heard Qin Yingran's name, he would have a disgusting mood in his heart. However, just when the opposite girl raised the name, his heart rose with a touch of joy.

So, is the other party really misunderstood his relationship with Qin Yingran? I was really guessed by the secretary of the king. However, the clarification must be clarified.

When he wanted to speak, Han Xingyan suddenly had a chance.

"Miss Shen, excuse me, do you care about my relationship with Miss Qin?"

What is the problem with this? After listening to this, Shen Chuchu quickly explained: "How come? What is the relationship between Han and Yingran sister is your own thing, how can I care? Han you think more."

Han Xingyan said: "I think there is something that Miss Shen is probably a misunderstanding. I am single now, there is no such thing as a girlfriend. So, Miss Qin is not my girlfriend."

Shen Chuchu listened to this, not only did not get comfort, but the bottom of my heart has some cool feelings. Also, how can such a class, people like them, easily admit that a female star is her girlfriend. Perhaps, should I call a female companion? Or a female friend?