you're cold

You were content as you and Jisoo laid in bed together.

It's been too long since you've had a day like this together but now, as she lays beside you with her fingers wrapped in yours while giggles left her lips and a bright smile stayed on her face, it was worth it.

But the sweet moment was interrupted by a burst of cold air coming through the window. It was warm just earlier but it's gotten a little cold since and the wind that's shaking the branches on the trees certainly isn't helping.

"Cold?" She asked and when you nodded she got out of bed to close the window. But even as it was pulled shut and she was laying back down beside you, you still felt a little cold.

You shivered so Jisoo held her arms open for you. "Come here," she spoke softly and happily pulled you close when you were close enough for her to hold. She pulled the blanket from the foot of the bed and pulled it over you before she snuck her hands underneath it and began to rub your arms.

You sighed. You felt so comfortable and you were starting to warm up. You closed your eyes but only for a minute and when you opened them you were met with her deep brown ones.

"Better?" She whispered as her fingers continued to move up and down your arm soothingly.

"Much." You kissed her on her cheek and then put your head on her shoulder, feeling grateful that you still had the day ahead of you to do nothing but this together.