1.1

Finding his embrace empty, Yeliu looked at Li Feiyan with a mysterious look, in his unknown thoughts.

Li Feiyan was eating with his head down and maybe because it tasted good because his eyes suddenly brighten and then with a smile on his face, he held the spoon for Yeliu to have a taste too.

Yeliu, who had severe mysophobia, was instantly overflown with soft and tender feelings showing in his eyes and he naturally bowed his head down to bite at Li Feiyan's spoon.

Although Li Feiyan was angrily glaring at him, his face was red thus this made Yeliu smile even happier as he couldn't help but hold his hands.

Is it really alright to show your affection in public like there's nobody here, ma!

Sitting opposite to them, Ye Sinian is rolling a really, really big eye in his heart.

This shady relationship is too evident, but unexpectedly, the original host didn't notice, even think that Li Feiyan is striving for favour with him, that is still alright.

However, the owner seems to be as straight as a ramrod until he finally heard someone gossiping about the two's real relationship when he was wandering about outside of the base ah......

Light a candle! (Dian La!)

Ye Sinian concentrated on eating his bread as he ponders.

Following the world's original path, at that time, the original owner met a grade four zombie in Qing Lan county. Stuck in a difficult situation, he abandoned the team to escape back to Jing city so when the mission failed this lets Yeliu fall from a high place to the prod of a laughing-stock.

Plus, the protagonist, Li Feiyan, successfully developed an early staged vaccine in a few short months. Although the curing rate is only 10%, it had let Yeliu's prestige rise to a new height that no one can reach.

Comparing the both together, they are simply like mud and cloud.

How should I counterattack, ne?

Ye Sinian finished the last bit of bread in his hand as his eyes look down while he gradually finished his cup of coffee.

Li Feiyan was flabbergasted by what he saw, so he finally opened his mouth as he feels strange about his indifference which was in contrast to his usual behaviour, "Sinian, you'll be leaving tomorrow so is your preparation done?"

What's that got to do with you! Ye Sinian expressionless raise his eyes, glancing at him but keeping silent.

"What's with that attitude!" Yeliu's complexion darkened, "Feiyan is asking you something!"

"What kind of attitude should I have?" Ye Sinian impatiently frown. Putting the cup down, he said, "This is your problem if you want him to be my stepmother but don't tell me I have to curry favour him as well?"

Finished talking, Ye Sinian stood up with a cold face and left without looking at their very complicated complexion.

If there's nothing to do, why play ambiguous. Such pretentiousness.

The moment he went out, he abruptly stops. He leaned his head over to the side as his pondering gaze swept over the empty entrance of the stairs.

His eyes flashed, seeming like he found something interesting and he softly laughed for a moment before inserting both his hands into his pockets.

In advance of pulling open that layer of ambiguous window paper, how will the story progress?

After knowing their relationship earlier, would that second pursuer with deep feelings who originally resent Yeliu still be deeply in love?