10.4

The corners of his lips were curled up, except for being funny and speechless, there was no slightest doubt in his heart.

It is really impossible to doubt that the original owner's body is a plant. From the aesthetic point of view of plants, the tree in front of him is indeed beautiful to the extreme. Even his "other race" can experience that breathtaking beauty. For the original owner, it is normal to have that kind of worship and obsession.

You know, even in his original world, few people's ontology is as beautiful as this!

What he was speechless was that he was actually affected by the instinctive consciousness of the body, just like ordinary humans saw a male god, an indescribable kind of suddenly feeling rose in his heart...want to change his body and get entangled in it to get through an addiction. The enthusiasm...

really... hard to say.

====================================

His heart is filled with funny and speechless emotions. At this time, his dark green pupils of the eyes looked extremely gentle, and the corners of hid lips unconsciously maintained the upward arc. His fingertips gently stroked the brown tree trunk.

Step by step, he walked around the trunk.

The more he look, the more amazing he feel it is.

The more stunning thing is, the secret regret in his heart instantly flourished, like seeing the wind and long weeds in the spring.

If this tree can be transformed into a human form, it must be the most beautiful person in the world...

It's a pity... this is not the world where it can be like the original owner, and there is no medicine in his body that can transform this tree into a human form.

After all, it is rare to see.

With deep surprise and regret mixed in his heart, Ye Sinian curled his lips slightly and walked slowly around the thick tree trunk step by step.

Suddenly a strange touch came in his fingertips. Ye Sinian frowned, and his dark green pupils shrank suddenly.

The gentle smile on his lips instantly stiffened, the gentle breathing suddenly stopped, his heart seemed to be squeezed suddenly. A burst of unbearable tingling and anger instantly hit his brain.

The dense green was replaced by the withered yellow. Ye Sinian opened his eyes wide and looked up at the sky. The green sky above his head seemed to be torn apart suddenly, with the ominous and lifeless withered yellow poured in, originally stout. The wanton branches seemed to be corroded into black carbon, weird, painful, ominous...

His dry lips instantly lost their blood. Ye Sinian looked at everything in front of him in disbelief, his distress was almost suffocated.

How could... how could this be?

Fingertips trembled uncontrollably, Ye Sinian stroked the black part of the trunk, his pale lips opened, but his throat seemed to be pinched vigorously, so dry and painful that he couldn't make a sound.

In essence, even if he could speak, what could he say?

No matter how beautiful and charming the tree in front of him is, no matter how it affects his mind, he still can't ask anything.

After all... it's just a tree...

=====================================

"Every tasker who survived!" The cold voice without emotional fluctuations sounded again.

His heart seemed to be hit with a heavy fist. The blood in his body surged. Ye Sinian's eyes trembled suddenly, and his face turned white. He held the thick tree trunk with one hand, while adjusting his breathing rhythm to relieve the discomfort in his body as he listened.

"The condition is touched! The first reminder is activated! Ten people are left on the task force! Thirteen hours are left before the first obliteration!"

Squinting his eyes, Ye Sinian slowly stood up straight on the tree trunk.

This paragraph can be regarded as short but it hides a lot of information.

What condition does "condition touched" mean? The game has just started not long ago, and now the quests should all be looking for the Orb of Life, so this condition refers to the number of the Orb of Life found or the number of dead? Is there a time limit? When will the next condition be touched? Since there is a "first task reminder", does that mean there will be a second and third time?

"There are ten people left in the task force." There are only 13 people on this island, which means that three died. He killed Fernan. What about the other two? Were they accidentally killed in a harsh environment, or were they sniped by other missions?

In the original destiny trajectory, there is no such so-called task reminder at this time. Even if it is unfortunate, there is only one death. Then who are the remaining ones? Did any accidental death happen this time?

The result of the butterfly effect is so clear that he cannot judge with certainty...

The people who came to the Dark Island are all so-called intelligent creatures. Since they are intelligent creatures, they still have the basic common sense. If one haven't found the Pearl of Life to ensure their safety and there is fear, no one should choose to attack other missions first.

After all, obliteration is random. Killing others without finding the Pearl of Life will undoubtedly increase the risk of obliteration.

So...

what is the situation now?

With mixed thoughts in his mind, Ye Sinian leaned on the clearly textured tree trunk with one hand, looking down and thinking quietly.

Under the huge tree with prosperous branches and leaves, the tall young man stood with his eyes down, wrapped tightly in the sweaty camouflage uniform. His good figure was visible.

The twilight is getting thicker, and a layer of soft white mist floats on the level of the turquoise lake, as many stars as the leaves tremble silently in the air.