8.17

Sitting in the dangling carriage, when the towering and lively gates of the capital could be seen through the window, Ye Sinian finally breathed a sigh of relief.

He turned his head, glanced at Zi Yuan behind him, and said curiously: "Have you been to the capital before?"

Zi Yuan, who was leaning on his side and looking at the book in his hand, trembled with his fingertips, and quickly raised his eyelids and scanned him. With a glance, he said: "I have been here."

A trace of doubt flashed through Ye Sinian's eyes. The man in front of him had something wrong since last night. Is there something to hide from him?

Grabbing the doubt in his eyes, Ye Sinian licked his lips and lay down on Zi Yuan's long legs, blinked, and said, "When did you come?"

"Years ago." The muscles on Zi Yuan's legs tensed subconsciously. It was tight for a moment, but soon relaxed again.

The doubt in Ye Sinian's heart was even more serious. He frowned slightly, his deep gaze directly met Zi Yuan's somewhat dodging eyes, and his voice was low and authentic: "Are you hiding something from me?"

Zi Yuan pinched the words. His hand shook immediately, and his eyes instantly became guilty.

Seeing his performance, Ye sinian's heart suddenly became tensed, and his face sank uncontrollably. He propped up his body and slammed closer, pinching the other end of the book with his other hand and looking down with his eyes, said: "What is it?"

To those angry eyes, Zi Yuan's heart trembled, and he swallowed uncontrollably. As soon as he wanted to confess, he heard the horses neigh outside the carriage, and the carriage suddenly stopped.

The two looked at each other, and a trace of doubt flashed in their eyes at the same time.

Ye Sinian got down from Zi Yuan, sat up straight and said expressionlessly, "What's the matter?"

"Dare to ask Daoist Ziyuan in the car?"

A somewhat sharp voice sounded from outside the carriage.

Ye Sinian's eyes flashed with suspicion, turning his head to look at Zi Yuan beside him.

Zi Yuan shrank his neck when he saw him, and his eyes looked at the door of the car with a bit of disgust, but under Ye Sinian's gaze he still bit the bullet and said: "It's me."

"That's it! The chief, please sit down!" As soon as the voice fell, the carriage moved forward.

Ye Sinian had already guessed when he heard the special voice. He glanced at Zi Yuan blankly, then pushed the window to look out of the car.

A whole team of heavily armed guards surrounded the carriage tightly. The young man in Tsing Yi was dragged into another carriage by a tall man and turned a corner without knowing where to go.

Ye sinian retracted his gaze, closed the window again, frowning in thought.

The original owner has not been here before, and he is not too unfamiliar with the structure of this capital. The road they are walking now is obviously towards the palace...

"Ling Qiu..." Zi Yuan looked guiltyly. After a long while, he bit his head and leaned forward, tentatively reaching out and holding his shoulders.

"What's the matter?" After being interrupted to think, Ye sinian raised his eyebrows and looked at him, his eyes were faint, and there was strangeness in his voice.

Seeing that he didn't refuse his closeness, Zi Yuan was overjoyed and couldn't help but hug him tighter. He shyly said, "Ling Qiu, I really didn't mean to hide it from you..."