10.12

The hot kiss finally stopped.

Ye Sinian's thin lips were flushed red by the kiss, his dark green eyes were watery, and he looked up at the man's extremely handsome face somewhat blankly.

The lines are cold and the facial features are exquisite, and when put together, it is an unforgettable face. The eyes of different colors are too deep, so looking directly at him, it is like looking into his own heart. In general, the thick eyelashes tremble slightly, adding a gentle warmth to those eyes.

The man gently pursed his lips, one iron arm is tightly around Ye Sinian's waist, the other big hand with a bit of cold temperature gently pinched his chin, and stared at his dark green eyes, his eyes were a little puzzled and said: "Are you... a tree demon?"

A bright light flashed in Feng's eyes, Ye Sinian blinked in disbelief and surprise, and his rosy lips opened. His voice was a little hoarse: "You..."

"Dryad?" The man's thumb lightly rubbed Ye Sinian's smooth chin, and the dark gold halo around the ink-colored pupils was bright in the dark currents in the eyes of those different colors.b He tried to erode towards the center, but he could not break through the shackles on it.

A heartache came from his head, and the man snorted and frowned tightly, but he was not willing to let go of the hand holding Ye Sinian.

This is... a longing that is rooted in the depths of memory and watched silently for countless years.

The memory in his mind was chaotic and incomplete, except for the two words that seemed to be carved in his blood and bones, he couldn't remember anything.

Dryad...

Are you a dryad? Why is he called Dryad? Why do he want to hug and kiss when he see him? What do those messy memories mean?

There was chaos in his mind, and the harder he tried to recalled, the more the intense pain made him confused.

But...No matter what, he won't let him go...

Even death can't let him go.

The eyes that fell on him were too domineering and affectionate, Ye Sinian's long eyelashes trembled, and those dark green eyes seemed to be covered with stars.

With a sigh in his heart, Ye sinian pursed his lips and raised his hand to caress the center of his frown.

"You...you can call me Sinian." The corner of Ye Sinian's lips tickled slightly, as if thinking of something interesting from a long time ago, with a slight nostalgia and smile in his eyes, and said: "The tree monster is not my name. ."

"Sinian?" His fingertips was a little cool, the man can not help stretch his eyebrows, tighten his arms with a little force around Ye Sinian.

"Yes." Ye Sinian blinked, with stars twinkling in his eyes, and said, "What about you? What's your name this time?"

His questioning like this should sound strange to normal people, but the man have a different color. There was a smile in his eyes, and the corners of his lips could not help but curl up, his slender fingers could not help but slowly stroke the red lips that he kissed, and his voice was full of magnetism: "Wu Luo, I'm called Wu Luo."

"I'm glad to meet again, Wu Luo." With a gentle smile in his eyes, he put his arms around Wu Luo's neck and gently kissed the corner of his lips.

"It's nice to finally see you, Sinian." Wu Luo hugged Ye Sinian in his arms, feeling that half of his missing heart was finally filled at this moment, although he still can't remember those missing memories. What is it, but one day...