9.11

The night was getting deeper, and the campus was quiet again.

There is some difference from other dormitory buildings.

Ye Sinian and the others are right next to the lake. The wind blowing from the lake passes through the plane tree beside the dormitory building, and there is a sound of weird branches and leaves shaking in the depression.

Ye Sinian lay quietly on the bed, breathing slowly and long, but did not fall asleep, but opened his eyes expressionlessly. His pair of black eyes became deeper in the darkness, as if waiting for something quietly.

The pale moonlight penetrated into the room through the gap of the untightened curtain, illuminating a dim white spot on the ground.

The mobile phone being charged was shining with a faint red light, matching the pale moonlight, and the light and shadow in the small dormitory were dim.

Suddenly there was a rough bird cry outside the window, and the sound spread far and wide in the silent darkness.

Ye Sinian's eyelashes trembled lightly, staring blankly at Sun Lin's watch lying quietly on the desk not far away, his eyes lightened to the extreme.

In the dim light, the cool night breeze penetrated into the gap of the window, and the curtain shook slightly.

The watch on the desk moved lightly, making a slight beep.

Ye Sinian's deep eyes flickered in the darkness, and his breathing paused slightly.

Not far away, a nearly transparent figure suddenly appeared under the pale moonlight.

Ye sinian curled his lips, an unexpected smile flashed in his eyes.

But before his smile fell off, he felt a cold breath suddenly hit the back of his heart, and uncontrollably tightened the muscles of his body. Before he could fully react, he fell into a slightly colder breath and embrace.

The cold arms were tightly wrapped around his waist through his pajamas, and the chest behind him was cold but broad, stiff and full of security.

His body relaxed before consciousness, and Ye Sinian took a sigh of relief in his heart, but he didn't care about the person behind him, but frowned and looked under the bed.

In the pale moonlight, a somewhat embarrassed transparent teenager stood quietly with his head down. Although the picture was weird, it did not seem to have found anything.

"He can't find us." Yueyue clung to Ye Sinian's back and noticed his movements. He couldn't help feeling a block in his heart, and bitterly rubbed the back of his neck with his teeth.

Ye Sinian was completely relaxed after hearing this. The antique behind him was not easy to provoke. If he scares people away, how can he complete the task?

Yue Yue's heart was even more blocked, and he bitterly increased the strength on his mouth, and his pair of cold hands went in along the hem of his pajamas.

"Huh!" Ye Sinian trembled all over by the ice, and those thoughts were instantly forgotten, and he shrank back reflexively, not only did not escape the shackles, but made the two of them stick closer.

Realizing that his temperature was a bit unbearable, Yue Yue stopped taking advantage of his hand and reluctantly pulled it out of his pajamas.

"That was not what I brought back." Ye Sinian rolled his eyes ill-tempered, grabbed his cold hands that were slowly retracting, and held them with his warm hands.