Tell you a secret (5)

The thick purple thunder and lightning seemed to split the sky and the earth. The dim yellow street lights on the side of the road had long been extinguished, the thunder was deafening, the invisible darkness and the dazzling electric light alternated, in this dark night with strong winds and dark clouds, it seemed extremely intimidating.

    The tall and giant tree stands abruptly on the road. The green branches and leaves that were originally flourishing and full of vitality have already become sparse and withered. The soft golden light that surrounds the body has become weaker and the thick roots are knotted. The road has been destroyed and turned into a mess, but the big tree didn't care about the others, he was struggling to straighten his body in the strong wind, quietly watching the child under the tree.

    His child... has grown into an adult.

    With regret and sweetness in his heart, the tree shook his body and insisted on passing the only energy left in his body amidst the blow of the violent wind and thunder and lightning.

    It's a pity that he didn't witness his growth with his own eyes. He couldn't watch him grow from a little soft milk doll into such a handsome young man.

    The sweet thing is that he can finally be able to use his energy to protect him, even if he may lose his life.

    How great they are finally together again.

    The purple thunder and lightning in the sky kept stopping, with the momentum of thunder slashing towards the big tree that dared to break the rules, as if to crush him in the dust.

    Life is life, and death is death.

    The tree vainly tried to break through the barrier between life and death with his own power, forcibly allowing the deceased to return. How can this kind of thing be allowed by the rules?

    The thunder in the black cloud layer stopped suddenly, and the thickest black clouds were piled up and surging, brewing the most deadly blow.

    The towering tree was already withered and black at this time. He shook his body, the golden light flashed slightly in place, and finally turned into a tall appearance.

    Under the roots of the tree, the bloody man's face was ruddy and his breathing was steady and long. His extremely handsome face was stained with blood and dust, which seemed to be a little embarrassed, but it instantly pierced his heart.

    The whole tree trembled silently, and it made a happy and sad sound in the gusty wind.

    The big black tree slowly bends down, and once again embraced Ye Sinian, who was wrapped in soft golden light on the ground.

    A greater lightening strike is brewing in the sky, and the energy in his body can no longer persist. If he continues to stay here, it will be the end of his life.

    But if he leaves...what about the child?

    Does he want to let go?

    The people who have stayed in this world for so many years, and finally waiting for them, have hurriedly separated before they get along, and finally see each other after all the hardships. Is it possible that this is going to be a farewell?

    Even... he hasn't even heard him say to himself...

    "Good morning, Adam!"

    How can this be?

    There are mixed feelings in his heart, the big black tree is holding the person in his arms tightly in the strong wind, the branches with no leaves are tangled together, the thick roots are tangled together, even the scarred trunks try to be tangled together...