7.9

Of course, Bert didn't kill this hateful orc. Although the anger and mania in his heart were about to break through the sky, there was still some basic sane in his mind.

He clearly knows that the Yige tribe will not tolerate the existence of an orc who is cruel to his companions. Although he has always felt that he is very strong and despise the orcs with weak combat effectiveness, he also knows that he cannot resist the anger of the entire tribe.

So, even though his disgust was extremely extreme, he just glared at the fainted orc on the ground and got up and went to the jungle.

It was early, according to past habits, those orcs should have just arrived in the forest not long ago, presumably they haven't caught any prey yet.

Thinking of the two hateful orcs he had just heard, Bert's bronze pupils narrowed and made up his mind in his heart.

Didn't they say that he was disgusted by the beast gods, so it was impossible to restore his previous fighting power?

Didn't they say that Yis is the most powerful orc and will definitely become the patriarch in the future?

It is good! Then he will let them see! See who is the most powerful orc!

If the prey he brought back by himself is far more than what Yis brought back with a group of people, will Yis still be eligible to grab the position of patriarch by himself?

His face was ferocious, he gritted his teeth tightly and headed for the forest.

Without the drag of those useless orcs, as a powerful anaconda, he can definitely catch more prey!

At that time, he will defeat Yis and regain the position of patriarch!

================================================

Ye Sinian was lying prone in the dense grass, staring straight ahead with sharp eyes.

Not far away, a huge grumbling beast was eating food on the grass leisurely. Its body was covered with a hard gray crust, which firmly protected it.

Gurubeasts are a relatively special existence in this world. They have no sharp fangs or claws. They eat and sleep all day long. They are almost no threat to any animal or orc.

Although it has a hard shell, the grumbling beast is extremely timid, and will run forever if he hears the wind and grass. The beast gods seem to prefer this kind of harmless species, which should have become at the bottom of the food chain. The Gurumon has very keen hearing and fast running speed, so it is not easy for a powerful orc to catch them.

However, because the grumbling beasts like sweet food, their meat is so delicious that almost every orc who has tasted it will never forget it.

Under normal circumstances, not many people are willing to spend a lot of time on grumbling beasts, but in the tradition that has passed down from when, whenever a bonding ceremony is held, the orcs have to offer their partners what they can capture. It's the best prey, the meat of the Gurumon is the best among them, but this thing is too cunning after all, basically no one has caught it in so many years.

Several couples were born on the Beast God Festival some time ago. They are about to hold a marriage ceremony. Naturally, they want to offer the best gift to their partners, so a group of young orcs planned to catch one under the leadership of Yis. The Guru Beast went back.

If it was placed in the past, even if they had this idea in their minds, they would not feel that they could really catch the grunts, but now it is different. Yis told everyone about the combat experience in his memory. After this period of trial and training, they can cooperate well with each other. The prey captured every day is even enough for the family to live!