3.6

It was again early in the morning, the sooner Chu threw the trivial matters to the jumper Cheng Xiaowei, he got into Ye Sinian's carriage and acted as the shopkeeper.

Just got up after breakfast and went into the rickety carriage. Ye Sinian's sleepworm was hooked up again, leaning in the carriage as if not awake.

Chu Yue felt that he was more and more in love with this little lover who was so infatuated with him. At this time, seeing his red lips slightly pursed and his phoenix eyes half-opened and half-closed. He felt itchy in his heart. He couldn't help but deceived him and kissed him. Those pink and red lips that are hooked.

His dim sleepiness was interrupted, Ye Sinian rolled his eyes upside down, pulled his dark hair down uncomfortably, and muttered: "You, again!"

"The beauty is on the side, how can this general hold it back?"

Chu Yue grasped the hand of his little lover's troublemaker, and took a bite in front of him.

Ye Sinian squinted at him, "Fortunately, there is no war now, otherwise I will become a disaster for the charming general."

Chu Yue smiled dumbly when he heard the words, and said: "What about the disaster, no matter what you are, this general will like you!"

"Really?" Ye Sinian raised an eyebrow.

In love with his strange and charming look, Chu Yue smiled and put him in his arms, and said: "That's natural!"

"What if... what if I can't have children?" Ye Sinian pursed his lips, stared at Chu Yue's eyes, suddenly asked.

Chu Yue was stunned obviously. He looked at the little lover in his arms with a little uneasy eyes, suddenly curled his lips with a smile, and hugged him, "Then let's live a lifetime!"

"You won't despise me?" Ye sinian frowned. According to the concept of this world, a ger who can't have children has no value in marrying. Although he is sure that he is his lover in front of him,...

"You little head, what are you thinking about all day long?" Chu Yue smiled helplessly and bit the tip of his nose, turned and lay down and pulled the person into his arms, patted his head, and sighed: "Don't worry, it's okay to have no children."

"How do you say?" Ye Sinian lay on his lover's elastic pectoral muscles with a look of doubt.

"Prosperity and decline, Zhongguo Gongfu has long been at its top. Although I have a good relationship with the prince, this is only limited to him not ascending to the high position. When he comes to the world, the military power in my hand will be his thorny eye!"

Chu Yue looked at him with a gentle expression, but what he said was extremely cold: "As the saying goes, the Dao companion is like a companion tiger. How can you let others snoring on the side of the couch? Therefore, it is good that we don't have children. At least we can leave the capital at that time. Feel at ease without leaving the child in the capital to be a proton."

Ye Sinian's eyes flashed clearly. In his memory, the original Chu Yue handed over his military power shortly after the crown prince ascend the throne, later he was in Beijing in China stayed until the old age, presumably not only because the homeland is difficult to leave, but also because the emperor's heart is unpredictable.

Thinking of this, Ye sinian suddenly felt a little distressed. The friends he had made since childhood turned into enemies who looked at him, even if they were hard-hearted people, wouldn't they feel good?

He sighed, lightly covered his lover's solid body, and kissed his somewhat ecstatic eyes.

Chu Yue returned to his senses, holding his lover's thin waist with a light smile, the two exchanged a kiss that did not contain a trace of blood.