8.15

The sound of Dada's horseshoes, the crisp and mellow bird song, the oncoming wind... all kinds of sounds are in ears, except for the red-eared, enthusiastic and heart-pounding sound, Ye sinian's little servant drove the carriage without squinting. He felt refreshed.

Without the interference of the discordant and harmonious sounds, although Xiao Si still couldn't help guessing in his mind what the two behind him were doing, but he was no longer so depressed.

The horse whip made a clear sound in the air. With a relaxed smile on his face, he went straight to the end of the road.

Behind him is a new carriage.

Ye Sinian touched his chin left and right, not to mention the sound insulation that was emphasized by Ziyuan, but the generous and spacious shape and the intimate details everywhere deserved 32 praises.

Don't mention the pride on Zi Yuan's face. He hugged Ye Sinian's waist from behind, with a pair of black eyes gleaming, and said: "How is it? Do you like it?"

"Like it." He turned his head and kissed him, and said, "Besides the purpose is not simple, I didn't expect you to have this craft!"

Zi Yuan couldn't help but feel his chest became even stronger when he heard that. He proudly said:

"This way of doing things has been in the world for many years. Little skills of carving insects!"

====================================

One hand, there were a sweet husbands, enjoying.

On the other side, Li Bingxun feels that his enthusiastic heart has been thrown to the bottom of the ice without mercy. The heart-piercing pain is so strong that he can hardly resolve it. He opened his mouth, but found himself unable to make any sound at all.

One in the room is his biological father, and the other is an elder who has saved his life. Shouldn't he be happy for her to be favored by his father?

As a concubine, wouldn't it be good for his father to treat her like this?

But why, the anger in his heart is burning, making him want to completely tear up the man who touched her, even if that person is his father?

He wanted to rush in and knock the man who was pressing on her to the ground. He wanted to grab her by the shoulders and ask her why? !

Why can you even give up your life for me, but now you are tactfully inheriting it under another man? !

Isn't it... Is it that those soft-spoken figures, who are struggling for themselves, are just wishful thinking?

No! The fact must not be like this! Consort Rou must be in a helpless act!

Li Bingxun's chest was violently ups and downs twice, his palm was already stabbed by his nails, and red blood was dripping down drop by drop, but he didn't care at all. His red eyes looked to the side and stared at the old eunuch closely as if they were covered with ice.

The old eunuch felt shook in his whole body, and the aura that had been ready to go suddenly loosened, he shrank his neck, cowardly not daring to meet his eyes.

"I've never been here." Li Bingxun opened his mouth blankly, his voice hoarse and low, as if it contained the cold air of the Jiuyou Land.

Feeling life threatened, the old eunuch nodded hurriedly and lowered his voice and said, "Don't worry. This old slave! This old slave didn't see anything!"

Hearing a satisfactory answer, Li Bingxun finally turned his head and took a deep look at the closed door.

More intense panting and suppressed exclamation came into his ears. He gritted his teeth tightly and took a deep breath.

Then he turned and left here with a calm face.

Li Bingxun only felt that his heart was about to be shattered vigorously, and his heartache was almost suffocated.

But the difference in identities is greater than the sky, even if his heart is pained to the extreme, he can only leave without help.

But of course he didn't plan to just swallow this breath!

Falling in love with a woman for the first time in his life, that person is also interested in himself, but because of his identity, she has to commit her self to his father emperor. As a man, how can he remain indifferent? !

Li Bingxun clenched his hands fiercely, as if he could not feel any pain, and headed towards the Prince's East Palace with a calm face.

=================================

The younger brother who has been causing trouble for himself went out to relax. Although the prince was a little worried, There is inevitably a sense of relief.

He is a calm and prudent person. He grew up under the rearing of his mother. He has always been strict with himself according to Mingjun's standards. This is why he can maintain a stable position and even get a court when his uncle's family is obviously not the root cause of the Chinese Minister's praise.

But there are always surprises. Although it is not good to think so, the presence of the third brother does stain him.

The age difference between the third brother and him is a bit big. When the third brother was still a baby who was crying in the arms of his mother, he had followed the Tai Fu to learn how to govern the country. The palace has only had that talking eldest brother, he naturally liked this white and tender baby very much.

Since childhood, he loved him very much, and later he had the deathbed entrustment of his mother, and he naturally gave Li Bingxun even more of his protection.

But patience will always be obliterated, and no matter how broad-minded people are, they can't stand being dragged down again and again.

It's not that he hasn't admonished his third brother to restrain his temper, at least not to be caught so easily, but he always promised well every time when he was in front of him, and when he turned around, he rushed down again and countless misfortunes came out.

He is also human and get tired. It has been exhausting to deal with the old and cunning ministers every day. Coupled with the more and more fierce suppression by the concubine Mei, the old father and the emperor are less and more indifferent to the young and strong. Pleasantly, he is almost exhausted.

But he also has to solve his third brother troubles by himself.

To be honest, if it hadn't been for the third brother to take the initiative to go out to relax, he really didn't know when his patience would run out.